Kerry Conway #8 finally moved the sofas, oh the grime! Come on Pais, it’s phonics time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Kerry insist on tying Roma’s hair back and also use such thick bands! It looks rediculous Tied back, there is no need for it.
It would look much better with a little clip to the side so it’s not in her face!

I am waiting for her to turn her 2 sofas into a corner one😱😖 let’s see how that turns out 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest vlog. I do not understand her. Pouring the coffee and it’s all dripping out on the work surface...why would you leave that in? Just why?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sloppy.

Their bed. It looks vile, looks like it reeks.
Also the duvet cover looks way too big for the duvet?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or is it just a sheet on top?

Kerrys hair looks as bad as the girls. She looks a state.
Doesn’t take a minute to brush your hair and tie it all back.

Opening the amazon parcel on the kitchen work top. Maybe it’s just me but I find this so unhygienic especially at the moment. Assuming she wipes it after but why open it there in the first place...

• Wow
Opening the amazon parcel on the kitchen work top. Maybe it’s just me but I find this so unhygienic especially at the moment. Assuming she wipes it after but why open it there in the first place...
I wouldn't assume she wipes anything after, they're not exactly known for their hygiene and a spotless house. 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her latest vlog. I do not understand her. Pouring the coffee and it’s all dripping out on the work surface...why would you leave that in? Just why?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sloppy.

Their bed. It looks vile, looks like it reeks.
Also the duvet cover looks way too big for the duvet?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or is it just a sheet on top?

Kerrys hair looks as bad as the girls. She looks a state.
Doesn’t take a minute to brush your hair and tie it all back.

I did think the same about the coffee spilling, clearly the caffetierre leaks - why wouldn't she at least pour it over the sink or put some kitchen roll down before hand!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I did think the same about the coffee spilling, clearly the caffetierre leaks - why wouldn't she at least pour it over the sink or put some kitchen roll down before hand!!
Oh dear I hope you don’t see my house if this is something that bothers you 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh dear I hope you don’t see my house if this is something that bothers you 😆
It's not necessarily bothering me, just don't get why she left that bit in the vlog, and why she would willingly let coffee pour all over her new kitchen that they are still paying off 🤔

Plus the fact that they don’t clean it up straight away. Evidence of that was in a video recently when she went to clean the kitchen and there was a massive, dried on, coffee stain which must have come from the leaky cafetière. Things leak, no bother. But clean it up!

What does everyone think about her playroom plans? I’m not sure if she wants it to be just storage or space to actually play in. It doesn’t look like a huge amount of space there, although it’s hard to tell on video.

Reactions: 2
What does everyone think about her playroom plans? I’m not sure if she wants it to be just storage or space to actually play in. It doesn’t look like a huge amount of space there, although it’s hard to tell on video.
maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like they start jobs and never finish them.What happened with the decking? Is their oven working yet? is siennas room finished? And now I’ve just seen a story about how they are starting arias room? I don’t get it. Just focus on one job surely! Rome wasn’t built in a day!

Reactions: 14
I think its all a bit wanting what the big houses have. Not every house has a playroom...and not every house has to have one. Kids dont even bloody play in them half the time cos they want to be near you! She would be better trying to figure out a way for them all to have living space (including a feking table!!) And if that means saving up for an extension or loft conversion than thats what needs to happen as opposed to splurging cash on a random wee nook.

I think its all a bit wanting what the big houses have. Not every house has a playroom...and not every house has to have one. Kids dont even bloody play in them half the time cos they want to be near you! She would be better trying to figure out a way for them all to have living space (including a feking table!!) And if that means saving up for an extension or loft conversion than thats what needs to happen as opposed to splurging cash on a random wee nook.
I absolutely agree and actually when I was watching her video I did wonder if they couldn’t extend that area to make it the width/length as the kitchen and open it up to an open plan kitchen/living/dining area somehow. Surely that would be more useful to them. Imagine when the 3 girls are teenagers and they are all squeezed around that breakfast bar, meanwhile 45 yr old warren has to still stand to eat his tea 🤔

maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like they start jobs and never finish them.What happened with the decking? Is their oven working yet? is siennas room finished? And now I’ve just seen a story about how they are starting arias room? I don’t get it. Just focus on one job surely! Rome wasn’t built in a day!
I think that’s pretty much the majority’s thoughts as well!

😂 45 year old warren standing eating his tea and kezza perched on the breakfast bar with her "lounge gear" on and a mug of coffee. (With coffee stains on the worktops natch)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really like Kerry and her family! To be fair at least she doesn’t boast and evolve her life around make up and material things. She just wants to make a nice family home and that’s nice, she’s not a selfish mother. So what if her house isn’t spotless, she’s very hands on with the girls, feeds them well, encourages all the important things. I can see her priorities are in order and it’s refreshing. I find her the most real mum vlogger by far, at least as a family they aren’t pretending to be something they aren’t, look at everyone else🤦🏻‍♀️! She’s a lot happier lately too.

She clearly knows the cafetiere leaks because she didn't act shocked when it started to spill all over the counter. Why would she do that?! I agree she should have done it over the sink or put kitchen roll down.
That's why we see massive coffee stains on her worktop in her 'cleaning' videos, been doing that for a while. Lazy to let that happen and to leave it in a video

I haven’t watched it yet but I saw on her Instagram stories and I'm not sure it will be big enough for all the toys and all 3 children to play in there with enough room.
I think the layout is so strange, you go down steps to the back door (?), a downstairs toilet and a storage cupboard. I can't think why it has steps going down, why isn't it all one level?

It's like they are trying to turn it into something it's not. They should just decorate it as nice and sympathetically to the house as possible and then sell it, hopefully make enough to put down a bigger deposit on a bigger house because they definitely will need it sooner than later.
I know they paid to have that chimney knocked down but it's good they haven't paid for much else because it would be a waste of money

I really like Kerry and her family! To be fair at least she doesn’t boast and evolve her life around make up and material things. She just wants to make a nice family home and that’s nice, she’s not a selfish mother. So what if her house isn’t spotless, she’s very hands on with the girls, feeds them well, encourages all the important things. I can see her priorities are in order and it’s refreshing. I find her the most real mum vlogger by far, at least as a family they aren’t pretending to be something they aren’t, look at everyone else🤦🏻‍♀️! She’s a lot happier lately too.
I have to say she does come across as more happier than normal the past week. I feel when I read that you were talking about liza priduex or whatever her name is. Kerry is definitely more hands on parent than some other youtubers.
I think kerry direct "competition" in the YouTube world was meldrum as she has 3 girls similar ages to kerry and they both do same content (and it has been said to her before). Now meldrum has done a disappearing act, maybe kerry feels more relaxed. I could be reading into things a bit much, it could be just a coincidence 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She clearly knows the cafetiere leaks because she didn't act shocked when it started to spill all over the counter. Why would she do that?! I agree she should have done it over the sink or put kitchen roll down.
That's why we see massive coffee stains on her worktop in her 'cleaning' videos, been doing that for a while. Lazy to let that happen and to leave it in a video

I haven’t watched it yet but I saw on her Instagram stories and I'm not sure it will be big enough for all the toys and all 3 children to play in there with enough room.
I think the layout is so strange, you go down steps to the back door (?), a downstairs toilet and a storage cupboard. I can't think why it has steps going down, why isn't it all one level?

It's like they are trying to turn it into something it's not. They should just decorate it as nice and sympathetically to the house as possible and then sell it, hopefully make enough to put down a bigger deposit on a bigger house because they definitely will need it sooner than later.
I know they paid to have that chimney knocked down but it's good they haven't paid for much else because it would be a waste of money

I have to say she does come across as more happier than normal the past week. I feel when I read that you were talking about liza priduex or whatever her name is. Kerry is definitely more hands on parent than some other youtubers.
I think kerry direct "competition" in the YouTube world was meldrum as she has 3 girls similar ages to kerry and they both do same content (and it has been said to her before). Now meldrum has done a disappearing act, maybe kerry feels more relaxed. I could be reading into things a bit much, it could be just a coincidence 🤔
I have no love whatsoever for this woman! She is rude and on a different planet when it comes to her children and 'how advanced' they are. This irritates the duck out of me. Meldrum is miserable witch who absolutely drink at her youtube career. However, Kezza will never hold a candle to minging Meldrum. Kezza is dire at her job and will stay where she is, whether or not Meldrum is doing yt

Reactions: 3
Yes there are some things about Kerry I really like as well. She definitely is very hands on with the girls, lots of baking and she plays with them all the time.

I’ll have to disagree with she feeds them well though, her attitude to food is worrying in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.