Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who says "find yourself a husband who says he'd rather you go get your nails done for an hour of self care instead of staying home and tidying the house"?? What kind of husband or partner says they would rather have you stay home and tidy up. REALLY?
If you have a husband or partner like that then run for the hills as fast as you can!!

Its all bandwagon bullshit kerry 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who says "find yourself a husband who says he'd rather you go get your nails done for an hour of self care instead of staying home and tidying the house"?? What kind of husband or partner says they would rather have you stay home and tidy up. REALLY?
If you have a husband or partner like that then run for the hills as fast as you can!!

Its all bandwagon bullshit kerry 😴😴😴😴
Exactly 😂🤦‍♀️They are pathetic always writing on each other post it’s so sad!!!! Probably sat right next to each other when they do it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah seeing them use different accounts to comment on their own pictures and reply to themselves too 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this is petty *but* in the renovation vlog, at the beginning when they are finishing swimming, the way she threw those shoes down really annoyed me. If that was my daughter that had picked shoes up (where all other shoes were clearly neatly together) the very least I would do is put them down together, not just throw them aimlessly!!!

• Heart
On the topic of this thread, what happened to Kerry not showing the kids on her Instagram? I have been off social media for a while so have missed a lot of things, but it seems to be the latest trend for mummy bloggers and vloggers not to show their kids and within weeks they're all doing it again... I could name a few. Major respect for those who don't use their kids for likes and have personality instead. 👎

Reactions: 4
Get yourself a husband who...will clean the bleeping house! I have 3 children younger than theirs and if my partner comes home to a pigsty he will read between the lines that i havent had a great day and get on with it and tidy up not be a patronising prick telling me to relax and get my nails done and just sit in the tit tip. And he isnt a saint or anything its called an equal relationship! Warren reminds me of someone who wants a monotonous stepford wife

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Get yourself a husband who...will clean the bleeping house! I have 3 children younger than theirs and if my partner comes home to a pigsty he will read between the lines that i havent had a great day and get on with it and tidy up not be a patronising prick telling me to relax and get my nails done and just sit in the tit tip. And he isnt a saint or anything its called an equal relationship! Warren reminds me of someone who wants a monotonous stepford wife
Haha!! Warren clean?? More chance of seeing a pig fly! He’s a lazy fat slob, who expects everything handed to him on a sliver platter! Wouldn’t surprise me if that Jayne was a fake account made by them just for attention and engagement. Pair of plonkers 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought this too.... it was well timed as the last drama (SAli Hughes) has calmed down

Done for engagement

100 per cent staged

• Sad
Haha!! Warren clean?? More chance of seeing a pig fly! He’s a lazy fat slob, who expects everything handed to him on a sliver platter! Wouldn’t surprise me if that Jayne was a fake account made by them just for attention and engagement. Pair of plonkers 🤣🤣
Jayne had no posts I checked.

• Wow
It's simple really

Set up fake account
Obscure name and random profile pic.
That fake account has no posts.
Send message from fake troll account to Kerry's insta.
Using a amalgamated trolling message they saw on their you tube comments.
Screenshot message.
Chuck in mental health spiel
Cry troll

• Sad
  • Heart
I feel so duped, I know it’s my own fault for trusting anything put out by an influencer. I just thought maybe Warren was upset by this troll and the impact on Kerry and he did it in the spur of the moment. I started to read on here and thought the 2 hour appointment did not make sense, maybe Kerry will elaborate...maybe it was a counselling appointment and not GP.

It just makes me sad that mental health issues/awareness has become an engagement tool.

I feel so duped, I know it’s my own fault for trusting anything put out by an influencer. I just thought maybe Warren was upset by this troll and the impact on Kerry and he did it in the spur of the moment. I started to read on here and thought the 2 hour appointment did not make sense, maybe Kerry will elaborate...maybe it was a counselling appointment and not GP.

It just makes me sad that mental health issues/awareness has become an engagement tool.
I know lots peoples including myself at points in past who went to go with depression and anxiety issues and its unlikely nhs doctors would have time to do a lengthy appointment with 2 people both Warren and Kerry.
If they had would they not have suggested a break from social media might help.
As socail media seems to be root cause according to them.

I'm sure Kerry said in past shes on wait lost for nhs CBT counselling over the phone.
They have never mentioned a private therapist.
I do believe Kerry is depressed.
I don't beleive genuine trolling in this instance.
I'm.not sure its classed as doxxing as if the troll was real its a non public account.

Reactions: 2
They said they had a two hour appointment that evening but they were at home for the wave of light.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.