Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should sell them couches and get a corner one would work way better in that room!!

Reactions: 7
Just to add to the sofa discussion; she could always move hers into a corner shape if they don’t want to buy new ones yet
The room is clearly suited to a corner sofa, would give them a hell of a lot more space

Vinyl won’t last two seconds in their living room.
I always thought dogs and vinyl were a no no? I could be wrong🤷🏻‍♀️ Not like we see the dog anymore

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest video? How much crap can someone have in their living room! for a start I’d fill that kallax with boxes & get a little shelf for the sky box under the tv and I’d cover the tv wires those would drive me absolutely mad and rearrange the sofas so the rooms in some sort of order I was wondering where the robot hoover went turns out it was shoved underneath the sofa so nice to see they take care of things! 🙄 why vinyl I would I went for flooring vinyl is something I’d have in the kitchen or bathroom 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh and where’s the dog these days it’s completely disappeared?

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen her latest video? How much crap can someone have in their living room! for a start I’d fill that kallax with boxes & get a little shelf for the sky box under the tv and I’d cover the tv wires those would drive me absolutely mad and rearrange the sofas so the rooms in some sort of order I was wondering where the robot hoover went turns out it was shoved underneath the sofa so nice to see they take care of things! 🙄 why vinyl I would I went for flooring vinyl is something I’d have in the kitchen or bathroom 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh and where’s the dog these days it’s completely disappeared?
They half arse everything, if they were like ‘were not doing the living room because at it stands it’s ok, kitchen, kids room take priority etc’ I would think anything of it but they’ve done half of every room & made it a mess, do one thing before the next
Poor dog probably got exiled for asking for a table

Reactions: 3
Never knew adults lived like that. The junk down the back of the sofa was unreal.
But she is obviously struggling atm. And well done to her for admitting to meds and counselling. It’s still so taboo.

Reactions: 9
She lives in a bleeping tit hole and that would drive me insane. The wires, the kallax unit, behind to sofa.... no need for it at all.... she's at home all day. I have three boys and my house is very very tidy, three kids is no excuse and I go out to work!

I get that she’s struggling but surely living like that isn’t going to help sometimes it’s better to actually do the housework even if you can’t be bothered I always feel better and can relax once my housework is done

She’s far too relaxed with the girls letting them wreck everything. The dog is probably lost in another mountain of mess somewhere and I’d have anxiety living in that state.

Reactions: 8
The skirting boards haven’t even been painted.

She’s far too relaxed with the girls letting them wreck everything. The dog is probably lost in another mountain of mess somewhere and I’d have anxiety living in that state.
No wonder she feels like crap with piles of junk everywhere.

Reactions: 7
She's a filthy mare. She always has been. You only have to watch old vlogs of her flat with Warren and it was dirty then.

Everyone's house gets untidy, i have 3 boys and I'm 8 months pregnant, and some days my house looks like a bombs gone off but I clean it every night. I don't know about you ladies but I can't sit in a tit tip!

She has an excuse for everything, yes Kerry kids make a mess, but as a parent it’s your job to teach them if they make a mess to tidy it up, sienna (and probably aria tbf) are old enough to put toys back, to put clothes in the wash etc with very little prompting
I make games to get my kids to help wash bedding & do the washing up, my house still has mess but 🤷🏻‍♀️Hers is ridiculous

her house has looked so messy it can’t be safe for a toddler who’s just learning to walk

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t just untidy, the stuff that was crammed behind the sofa or on surfaces was unbelievable. Neither of them must lift a finger.

She's a filthy mare. She always has been. You only have to watch old vlogs of her flat with Warren and it was dirty then.

Everyone's house gets untidy, i have 3 boys and I'm 8 months pregnant, and some days my house looks like a bombs gone off but I clean it every night. I don't know about you ladies but I can't sit in a tit tip!
I remember her old videos she done a flat tour and the place was a riot I was embarrassed for her watching it - kids aren’t an excuse to live in a dump I’ve only one child and a man child 🤣 but I tidy up during the day and before I settled down for the night I can’t sit around when the house is a tip it just gets my back up and I actually feel worse in myself when I’ve not tided up - don’t get me wrong with the weather it’s been a nightmare keeping the hallway floor clean but I still mop it before bed even if doesn’t look it by lunchtime the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

If I don’t tidy my house every night I feel horrible. Tidy house, tidy mind.

I can't concentrate on anything if my house isn't clean and tidy. A mess of toys doesn't bother me because it can be put away in 5 mins, but I couldn't cope with other random crap stuffed everywhere, wires hanging out, general junk taking up space, etc. If you tidy as you go, I think you can stay on top of it.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with all of you. I am definitely a “neat freak”, I hate mess or clutter and I would never be able to sit down in the evening knowing anywhere in the house was that bad, let alone the room I was in.

Reactions: 2
These of us who remember Kerry pre children remember her flat tour. It was a tit tip and she had no excuse then

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.