Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue all things Kezza and the gang here... Thanks to @Definitelyme for the title!
Will the kitchen of dreams go in without a hitch?
Is Kezza finally go to sort out that kallax unit?
Will the girls ever get a table to eat at?
Let's pray for Sienna's bedroom 👌

Reactions: 9
Slight compliment here but I do like the curved end cupboard, actually agree with kezza that it looks softer.

I think regardless of what birth we all had and when we got showered, the issue here is if you want to take a picture with bodily fluid and blood all down your legs for your own memories then crack on, but publishing it on Instagram for all to see is a bit too much imo.

I cant wait for the big kitchen reveal. I am really hoping the breakfast bar does have took for their legs underneath....

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how you can have a 9-10 month old child and not have a high chair. You don't need an f'ing kitchen to own a high chair (and by the looks of things one isn't gonna fit in her kitchen anyway)
Curious as to who owned the high chair that Roma was sitting in the garden in her new, unwashed, charity shop jump suit.
Absolutely no excuse for a child eating in such a disgusting chair (and why would you post a video of her eating in it on social media)

Reactions: 11
Where is roma going to eat when she is 2 and too big for a high chair? They just going to tie her to a high stool to perch at the breakfast bar or os she destined to eat on the floor?

Reactions: 4
Where is roma going to eat when she is 2 and too big for a high chair? They just going to tie her to a high stool to perch at the breakfast bar or os she destined to eat on the floor?
Oh haven't you heard they'll have the extension of dreams by then and she will finally buy a dining table.

Sienna's room will probably still not be finished by then though so I'm more concerned where Roma's going to sleep by then.

At 10months she way too big for the snooze pod and bumbo.
Mines just over 1 and always hated bumbo so we had good old Ikea chair.
It's cheap it's great to clean however the legs stick out so wide got a 2nd hand trip trapp.

My nephew has booster seat that attached to low level dining chairs.
Not sure that work on higher level stool.
They b
Never as comfy as a dining chairs.

Cot Ikea cheapy singular or mokkee cot is smallest.
Charlotte Louise Taylor has the mokkee cot fit stand as he's still in her room.

I hope kitchen looks nice when done.
Would love see a video telling is how much it all costs.

Reactions: 2
Anyone see her story about having a child free day so she filmed a video instead of cleaning the house? Lmao. Her excuse is always that she gets nothing done because the kids are in the way. That would have been a great time to get it done?

Reactions: 5
She obviously spent her child free morning reading here 😂 showing off the clean chair cover,saying they hadnt bought anything on finance or credit except the kitchen and that she doesnt hate Aria 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see her story about having a child free day so she filmed a video instead of cleaning the house? Lmao. Her excuse is always that she gets nothing done because the kids are in the way. That would have been a great time to get it done?
Hardly child free day if you look at the time stamps she had no more than 2 hours without them then went to meet them at the park why wouldn't she just leave Warren to it and either tidy the house or even just have sometime on her own and wait at home until they returned.

Hardly child free day if you look at the time stamps she had no more than 2 hours without them then went to meet them at the park why wouldn't she just leave Warren to it and either tidy the house or even just have sometime on her own and wait at home until they returned.
Because she does everything for those girls, and I think Warren would probably go crazy with them for a whole day on his own.

Presuming that was a video for an ad which is why Warren actually got off his arse and took his children out.

Oh haven't you heard they'll have the extension of dreams by then and she will finally buy a dining table.

Sienna's room will probably still not be finished by then though so I'm more concerned where Roma's going to sleep by then.
Lol, extension of dreams in a years time...that will be right! Im sure the neighbours might have something to say about that after chimney gate 😂

Reactions: 1
‘Quick wazza, film me going down the slide for the gram so I look fun’

• Haha
Because she does everything for those girls, and I think Warren would probably go crazy with them for a whole day on his own.
After all, this the family man/doting dad who only fairly recently, took ALL three of his children out alone for the first time, to the local shop...Roma is how old? Oh and he documented it with a pic for the ‘gram obviously!
Of course it’ll probably be mentioned/justified by one of them two Conway parents now...It was just the first time going to that particular shop!

Reactions: 3
All the meldrum drama (and lack of content from kerry), i had to find kezzas thread on page 2 🤣

I am patiently waiting for the video she filmed before going to park. Looked thrilling 😌

She should definitely film a "how much the kitchen cost" video, i would definitely watch that.

And if she did get that hoover gifted, she should have labelled it as such!! I have to say, she's normally good at labelling things *touch wood*, unless she actually got it on her Next account which would be a huge waste of money as it will never get used.

• Haha
All the meldrum drama (and lack of content from kerry), i had to find kezzas thread on page 2 🤣

I am patiently waiting for the video she filmed before going to park. Looked thrilling 😌

She should definitely film a "how much the kitchen cost" video, i would definitely watch that.

And if she did get that hoover gifted, she should have labelled it as such!! I have to say, she's normally good at labelling things *touch wood*, unless she actually got it on her Next account which would be a huge waste of money as it will never get used.
Waiting for some writing inspo - found myself back on Mrs M due to the lack of kezza content

Didnt take long. Thanks Kerry!
Roma’s so clever, she’s standing and took some steps , aria and sienna were already walking at this age. Shut the F up!!
Stop making out like your kids are so amazing when you are an influencer! Keep it private. She has no idea how bragging about her kids doing things can make mums feel absolute shite about their kids not hitting the mile stones at the right time.
It’s not on when your fans are mainly mums.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Funny I saw that as S&A could walk by now, so Roma is the “slow” one of the group. I didn’t think it was very flattering for Roma - why compare her? Let her be her own person.

Watching the Father’s Day blog it looked like she was dragging Roma around. Desperate for her to be walking!

Kids hit the milestones at the time that is right for them - and a child isn’t a genius because they’re an early walker, just as a child isn’t going to fail in life because they walk later than other children.

Notice she didn’t say ‘I did it’ this time 🤣

• Haha
Watching the Father’s Day blog it looked like she was dragging Roma around. Desperate for her to be walking!

Kids hit the milestones at the time that is right for them - and a child isn’t a genius because they’re an early walker, just as a child isn’t going to fail in life because they walk later than other children.

Notice she didn’t say ‘I did it’ this time 🤣
She’s past those simple sentences. She probably said “mother look. I am standing freely, please photograph me for the gram. Many thanks”

But sadly she didn’t catch it on film 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.