Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why they have done that. Using that woman as an example.. because i can't even see the story/post she was supposedly replying to this morning?
I think its from another day.

And whoever it is is allowed to ask why.
If kerry is struggling with her mental health she should just say, her house is not tidy because she is struggling with depression and unable to keep on top of things.
I don't think that woman said anything malicious. They are trying to say they are being trolled but people are only asking questions.

I think it was wrong of Warren to use that woman in the post the way he has done when really, its not people asking the questions who have the problem.
They obviously have stuff going on themselves and in their own personal life which shows through the way they live, their untidiness, the kids clothes, the way they make no effort in themselves, all signs of depression and they should just admit that instead of blaming other people.

Im sure other people's comments about the state of the house and kids don't help so thats why they should take time off social media and focus on themselves and getting better.

Reactions: 3
I think if her genuine intention was to ask why the house is like that, she would have been a bit nicer. I (obviously) don’t see anything wrong with us gossiping on here, but I don’t agree with people going directly to them and being rude/having a go at them. That said, I don’t think the comment was over the top rude or anything (I could barely make out what half of it said 🙊) so maybe a case of straw that broke the camels back?

Reactions: 5
I think your right. Probably the straw that broke the camels back.
I couldn't read half of what it said either lol.

I'm the same too, as much as we like a gossip on here, i would never go directly to a someone and send a message asking why they can't keep their house clean or say something negative but shes just saying what everyone is thinking anyway. And she obviously knows someone called Susan Wright with her 7 children who's house looks tidy and wonders why kerry can't keep on top of the housework with just 3 children. Its a natural curiosity.

I think its just depression, plain and simple. You could tell in her chatty video when she was saying she was in a better place that its just not true.

I think she is too proud to admit things because she feels like a failure. She's always been hard on herself

Reactions: 4
Im probably going to offend loads of people and i dont mean to but unsure how to say this diplomatically....
A lot of these sahm mums play up the worthiness of "teaching" their kids and being there for there kids, not for doing housework. Its like they are justifying why they stay at home and dont seem to realise that people can work, keep the house sorted and also teach their kids how to build towers. She has far more important things to be doing then cleaning or putting washing away etc etc. Never mind the importance of your kids looking half decent and the impact a messy, chaotic home can have on mental health. Its the same as not being willing to try and cook your kids decent food.

Reactions: 7
Personally, as a SAHM, I don’t find it hard to spend time with my kids and do all the housework. It boggles my mind how she says she has no time to put washing away, it takes a few minutes. I’m not having a go at anyone as everyone is different, but I just genuinely can’t understand it.

Reactions: 7
Like she said, its not that she's not go the time, she just doesn't want to. She chooses not to. And that's not to say she is choosing her kids over housework. She says she spends sooo much time with them, teaching them, yet they are "so crazy" and "feral".
It doesn't add up

She was always like this with housework even pre children, so what will her excuse be when they are all at school? Lets wait and see.

PS- can someone make a new thread. Last time i tried i ballsed it up

I love how he said they were with doctor for that long!! Then Kerry comes on this morning and says she fine and nothing gets to her any more she can brush it off!! completely ignoring the fact about the doctor no mention at all!! So which ones bull shitting warren or Kerry!! Warren does my head in why did he feel the need to post that!! if there both struggling so bad with mental health why the hell do they put themselves out there?? one thing I don’t get with all these insta mums if it’s affecting their mental health that much then just stop doing it!!! Must be because it’s easy money!!! Just get a normal job please!!!!! Sick of it as soon as a follower has their own opinion they bring up trolling and then mental health it’s so boring!!!!

Reactions: 8
I know it’s their “job” but if it’s getting to the point that they’re seeking professional help (which is a positive move for anyone struggling) then step away from social media! I’m not their biggest fans but I think for the sake of their mental health and for their children they owe it to themselves to perhaps step away, take some time out and perhaps look at their lives. I often wonder whether these youtubers/influencers can honestly say this life their living genuinely makes them happy considering what they seem to sacrifice i.e privacy. Are they really being genuine and true to themselves? Because I’d say the majority seem to adapt in order to keep up with society and what seems to be expected of them. Put the camera down and enjoy what’s in front of you not what irrelevant people watching you think... just a thought.

Reactions: 6
Like she said, its not that she's not go the time, she just doesn't want to. She chooses not to. And that's not to say she is choosing her kids over housework. She says she spends sooo much time with them, teaching them, yet they are "so crazy" and "feral".
It doesn't add up
She also doesn’t seem to place any importance on independent play. I would rather let me kids have the space to learn to play independently than constantly be crowding them with things to “learn”. There needs to be a balance imo. And that time when a baby is playing independently for 5/10 mins is the time you can use to do something like put washing away, or whatever small task needs done.

• Heart
So cringe no one cares!! Get your nails done don’t do your washing! Who bloody cares!!! So boring!!!!!!!!!!
E5763AE8-3128-420B-87B1-0263D8CFC437.jpeg

Going to disagree for sure and say you all can't expect people to be 'perfect' with everything. My washing pile hasn't been empty for years ha and I don't have 3 kids and have been in my home for almost 10 years, we all fall behind and there's way more important topics to be concerned about here!

So cringe no one cares!! Get your nails done don’t do your washing! Who bloody cares!!! So boring!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 49253
Hahaaaa she's definitely ran with the attention she's got now though which is quite funny!

So cringe no one cares!! Get your nails done don’t do your washing! Who bloody cares!!! So boring!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 49253
Why does he need to say which he’d rather she did? Surely she can make her own choices for her time? And let’s be honest, if anyone’s husband is telling them to stay home and tidy up they need to ditch him!

Did warren delete his post that started all this from his grid?
Also, he has since SS and mocked the woman posting in reply on a picture, which is really unnecessary. Especially as she mentions she is a carer.

• Angry
Ffs she says she’s not a maid and if they want the clothes they can go help themselves you may not be a maid but your a bleeping mother get on with it!!! God I’m a single mum of 2 with no help whatsoever I go to work I wash I clean etc etc I got in home from work today and did all my ironing!!!

Why does he need to say which he’d rather she did? Surely she can make her own choices for her time? And let’s be honest, if anyone’s husband is telling them to stay home and tidy up they need to ditch him!

Did warren delete his post that started all this from his grid?
Also, he has since SS and mocked the woman posting in reply on a picture, which is really unnecessary. Especially as she mentions she is a carer.
He's deleted his post and replaced with this.
So attention seeking the pair of them.
Will loads of sympathy and mocking/ doxxing follower help their mental health long term.
Her whole usp or identity brand is slobby mum who prides learning and play with children over her house.
Then there's the confusion show kids or dont show kids.
They have weird priorities .
Would love to have been fly in wall in that gps office.

Attachments

oh ignore them....theres a passing bandwagon which has just left rebecca lamb, mrs meld rum and sali hughes.....kerry wants a piece of the trolling/mental health action foe her engagement stats......thats all

they need to get off social media....nobody appears to like them at all.....never involved in much and they are scruffy, dirty and just common as muck!

• Haha
Deleted now because he got the attention he wanted!! Not about negative energy piss off!!!! Attention seeking just get on with your life and just ignore people!! Man these people!!!!

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She also doesn’t seem to place any importance on independent play. I would rather let me kids have the space to learn to play independently than constantly be crowding them with things to “learn”. There needs to be a balance imo. And that time when a baby is playing independently for 5/10 mins is the time you can use to do something like put washing away, or whatever small task needs done.
Yes!! She's always around when they are doing games or activities because she wants to be. She wants to be filming it to say look at me, look what i do with my kids!
You're so right, i can't think of any occasion that she's shown of independent play.

Deleted now because he got the attention he wanted!! Not about negative energy piss off!!!! Attention seeking just get on with your life and just ignore people!! Man these people!!!!

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No way! Omg it was all for attention. God that Jayne woman didn't even say anything bad.
People get sent way more negative messages than "why is your hous always a mess".

oh ignore them....theres a passing bandwagon which has just left rebecca lamb, mrs meld rum and sali hughes.....kerry wants a piece of the trolling/mental health action foe her engagement stats......thats all

they need to get off social media....nobody appears to like them at all.....never involved in much and they are scruffy, dirty and just common as muck!
After seeing everything thats been going on today with both of them. I 100% agree with you.

I do feel shes got mental health issues. Can't say about him but probably. However, now i feel they've done this for extra traffic to their channel. People looking to see what's going on, see who subscribes. Kerry came on Instagram stories fine. Warrens now deleted the caption. The PM wasn't that bad..... 🤔 Feel I've had the wool pulled over my eyes a bit!! Maybe it was all BS!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.