Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you burgers in the slow cooker, on Kezza’s stories right now! 🤢🤢🤮

I’d literally just come on to show everyone! So gross, look at all the fat in the bottom 🤢🤢 better than cooking them in the microwave I suppose?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Look, I'm all for home cooking and healthy eating.
But they could have all gone to maccies and had a burger each for less fat content, and probably less money too.

Burgers in a slow cooker. Seen it all now! 🤣

Reactions: 9
That is actually disgusting looking, I don’t know why she thought burgers and slow cooker were a good pair.

And a tomato too? Surely you’d just put it in the bun? Why does it need to be in there?

Reactions: 2
I agree, the burgers don’t inspire me at all.

But, just watched her vlog about what the girls ate in a day. I have to give her credit, they eat well and get loads of fruit and veg. They don’t seem fussy at all and get lots of healthy stuff in their diet.

Reactions: 8
why doesnt she just but a bbq?? can do the sausages, chicken, burgers etc on that nd its not a waste of money because they can use it after the kitchen is finished anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
But, just watched her vlog about what the girls ate in a day. I have to give her credit, they eat well and get loads of fruit and veg. They don’t seem fussy at all and get lots of healthy stuff in their diet.
Agreed! She does make a good effort to feed them a balanced diet. Probably stems from her own eating problems in her teenage years.

The only part of their diet I can fault her on is I believe they always drink juice, never water- think she said that once? And certainly it always seems to be what they have

Reactions: 1
I agree, the burgers don’t inspire me at all.

Yeah, she does feed them well, I always think it's good that they just eat pretty much anything.

Reactions: 1
Judging by all these negative comments...you are all just jealous of those burgers. Stop fat shaming Kezza’s burgers. Kerry used her initiative and put them in the slow cooker. All those Trolls saying a Maccys would have been quicker,easier,cheaper...No! Kerry does not want to listen to your opinions.
Enjoy your £30 take away Kez and Woz!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.