Kerry Conway #5 Rude to the core, vlogs are a bore, house is an eye sore, show us the door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the fridge sticking out would drive me bonkers.

I actually really like the kitchen itself - the shaker style, colour, the handles, etc. But in a bigger kitchen, where it doesn't look so cramped. They'd have been better with knobs to make it look less busy, perhaps using just handles or cups for the heavy drawers/doors.

The ugly blue door really ruins it all anyway. It's hideous.
I'm so glad someone else dislikes it - it's like a bloomin' front door!!

Reactions: 3
A place for everything....she has like one thing on each shelf in the cupboard next to her fridge 🙈. We are getting our kitchen done next week, im glad i didnt go for that cupboard size and layout round the fridge, i was tempted in the showroom but its looks quite small.

she said the photo was taken a couple of hours after giving birth to roma a couple of hours after i had my second i was showered and ready to go home not sitting there with blood down my leg even if i was it would be a photo kept private :oops:

Reactions: 5
Sadly, she mentally scarred me this morning 🤣🤣

Also, new post... Does it annoy anyone else that the fridge doesn't fit flush in those units they've had built around it?! 🤯
Yeh it does look odd but I think if the cupboards were flush with the fridge front then the fridge doors would bang on to the cupboard as it was opened.

Reactions: 1
she said the photo was taken a couple of hours after giving birth to roma a couple of hours after i had my second i was showered and ready to go home not sitting there with blood down my leg even if i was it would be a photo kept private :oops:
I was sent into the shower about 20 minutes after giving birth, fresh pjs and off to the ward.
Shows what a woman she is.

Warren could have helped her clean up.

Reactions: 3
I was sent into the shower about 20 minutes after giving birth, fresh pjs and off to the ward.

He would have been far too busy with his face glued to his phone of course

Does Roma seriously have to stand up to eat her breakfast, what is wrong with these people?

When I had my first, when I got up to get a shower I fell down because I was so ill and needed a blood transfusion but I still had a wash, I sat on a chair and the midwife helped me get a wash. After my second I was straight into the bath. I don’t understand how she’d want to sit like that covered in blood and god knows what else, it was august so obviously very hot so she’ll have been sweating in labour. I’d feel so disgusting.

Reactions: 4
I know she posted a *disclaimer* about her seat needing a wash but my god that is filthy. That should’ve gone in the wash after dinner yesterday, there’s no way that is just one day of spilt dinner.

Does Roma seriously have to stand up to eat her breakfast, what is wrong with these people?

When I had my first, when I got up to get a shower I fell down because I was so ill and needed a blood transfusion but I still had a wash, I sat on a chair and the midwife helped me get a wash. After my second I was straight into the bath. I don’t understand how she’d want to sit like that covered in blood and god knows what else, it was august so obviously very hot so she’ll have been sweating in labour. I’d feel so disgusting.
This happened to me too! In the shower, managed to hit the emergency button and it took them ages to bring me round. Also needed a transfusion. With my second I was in no state to be able to get up and shower due to a very bad birth, but they gave me a bed bath. Oh the joys of childbirth.

I don’t believe it’s actually a few hours after the birth as there is still a pad with blood on the floor and that would have been cleaned up pretty quickly by HCP Because of infection control etc.

Reactions: 2
Roma eating her breakfast dropping food everywhere!!!

Dirty grubby people....that carpet must be vile

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.