Kerry Conway #4 Fridge freezer fits, house still in bits, baby still swinging off Kerry’s ti..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really makes me laugh someone asked what colour kitchen they went for and Kerry was like it's a suprise!!! Except your crappy pantry is painted navy and the kitchen plan you put up was navy? And poor Aria being used as her excuse to be a lazy mum!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Its not a pantry its a bloody cupboard to put cleaning bits or a hoover etc in. Its a skanky ex council house.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Come on, she has to have that pantry of dreams. Where else would she keep her lemons for her lemon chicken extraordinaire?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Warren so cringe. On his stories a comment to mo sallah "me and my daughter loved your goal" (something more cringe than that) then he put - written by sienna aged 6....i didnt know sienna had a daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Warren so cringe. On his stories a comment to mo sallah "me and my daughter loved your goal" (something more cringe than that) then he put - written by sienna aged 6....i didnt know sienna had a daughter 😂
I thought the same! If she’d have written that, surely it would say “me and my dad” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s so embarrassing trying to fit in and make himself popular

Someone needs to take him aside for a word. Does he have any friends? Real ones?

Reactions: 5
He’s trying to be an insta dad and be the best but yet their house is a shithole and the kids Arne they looked after very well wearing clothes that don’t fit them and Kerry is living in a dream land

He’s an actual cock fat slob who’s trying to be famous and is failing big Time who does he think he is Ben Phillips lol

• Haha
pic on insta...sienna in that short dress/worn out tights combo,AGAIN!!

kerry in the weird worn-out old black shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why have a big American fridge freezer and leave it almost empty.

Oh, and I've never thought to look at Next for appliances? Why there?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.