Kerry Conway #3 Overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked the admin if they can merge some of the new posts over to this thread 🤞

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately they are still all quiet so we’ve nothing to chat about. So bloody selfish of them to take away our entertainment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately they are still all quiet so we’ve nothing to chat about. So bloody selfish of them to take away our entertainment 😂😂
New vlog!
Absolutely pointless, her opening blinds, putting make up on and dressing Roma, just wasted minutes of my life I won’t get back again. Cheers Kez

Reactions: 4
Must dash off for a look. Not sure how to open blinds myself so will be good to get to watch someone else do it....!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was the point of that vlog? 5 mins of nothing. i did note when she spoke to Roma she firstly said “do you want to go hone and see Sienna? And aria?” No mention of warren....

I think they have definitely had a massive row

Where has the conwayclan’s biggest fan gone? 🤔🙈 (definitely a family member!)
If I was skint I would spend every last penny to make sure my children were dressed in clothes what fit them! Primark, matalan, Asda and even next have an affordable range there is just no excuse for it! Or even eBay if they are that hard up!
Also did I read that they have a food insta page 😳 has it got the lovely lemon chicken on it?! 🤣

• Haha
This pair really do anything for money.......

If she was soooo down and had a " nervous breakdown" as she called it, the last thing she would be wanting to do is film. She would want to be away from social media, taking a break.....

I think its all bullshit! x

Reactions: 9
Haha yes conwayclaneats i think it is in Instagram, just looked, they haven't posted in it since May last year but they still use it daily to like their own posts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
“Travelling and eating our way round the world”

What?!? Don’t think a few package holidays, and a paid for few days in a few cities really has them travelling round the world. Forgot the went through that spat of pretending to be travel vloggers

• Haha
  • Heart
Just found “conwayclaneats”

I’m baffled... she’s used her main account to comment on the photos... some of the comments are questions to herself.

Kerry: yummy! Mac and cheese!
Conwayclaneats (aka Kerry): it was so good

Plate of tapas in Spain

Kerry: yummy
Conwayeat (aka Kerry) dinner?

She’s literally having a conversation with herself, bit mental if you ask me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unless Wozza is the main admin behind pointless food insta.
Didn’t she also have a health and fitness insta for tips on diet and lifestyle?

bleeping hell no wonder she's so anxious! Between them that's 6 Insta accounts and 2 YouTube channels plus anything else they have! It must be exhausting keeping up with them all to have conversations with yourself all day long!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4 YT channels dont forget Warren's and Sienna's channels although dont think they upload to them anymore

Why would Sienna need a channel? I hate it when people make channels for their kids. Hardly like a child is making and editing videos 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Genuinely didn't know they had so many account!
These two are just desperate for fame, and it's so pathetic.
Commenting on your own photos to boost your own engagement, liking your own photos, is just a bit odd isn't it! It's like someone with multiple personality disorders being friends with the other personalities, except Kezza and Wazza don't have an actual illness, they're just desperate fame bleep scroats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.