Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was getting rid of the rubbish today, she said there was a lot was that code for Warren as she looked a bit shifty to me saying that...only an observation and I hope no Warren's were actually disposed of this way...the bark patio area in the new house looks a far better place!

Reactions: 2
I'm disappointed she hasn't given us more to laugh at today, I need to know what's RUINING HER LIFE OMG

Reactions: 6
She was getting rid of the rubbish today, she said there was a lot was that code for Warren as she looked a bit shifty to me saying that...only an observation and I hope no Warren's were actually disposed of this way...the bark patio area in the new house looks a far better place!
Do you think she'll turn that into a "dog garden" like the saconne joleys have ?

I am disappointed in the lack of updates. She wants youtube to be a full time job and go somewhere with it (not gonna happen) but shes nowhere near consistent.
I remember she did a Q&A on her Instagram once and someone asked for advice on doing YouTube, how to be successful etc and she said "consistency is key". She should take her own advice!

Reactions: 3
I dont know this family at all..

But my god what a title!!! Fan-bloody-tastic!

• Haha
Oops, doesn’t like the new paint. Waste of money. Didn’t they buy the testers??

• Haha
Oops, doesn’t like the new paint. Waste of money. Didn’t they buy the testers??
It's wet paint it always looks different to the true colour. She's a complete and utter plank. Doesn't she know anything?!?!?

Reactions: 5
Shes probably regretting all the house decisions and crying into her pantry because there's no way back

• Haha
Probably distracted by grey carpet samples and grey paint and perhaps whether or not the skirtings went back on well.

Nope ? I think the whole chimney breast, range cooker thing is out of the window but i also think a lot of other things could be too, because it sounded like it will cost an arm and a leg to do everything she wants done. Moving gas pipes not cheap. Moving windows not cheap, fitting a kitchen not cheap.

I’m wondering if woz has plastered his hands to the wall as he’s been super quiet on his instagram ??

Can’t wait to hear the drama over the kitchen ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget their double storey extension plans / making strange add on downstairs toilet space a dining room.
It’s a very steep learning curve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.