Kerry Conway #2 New House Is A Dump, Married To A Lump, Dumb And Dumber Will Be Needing A Plumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, nope you still need a reality check. My children will not part with some clothes and will insist on wearing certain things and a good parent lets them crack on to save time and sanity. Bad parents go on a thread to witch about a childs cardigan......come on now engage your brain.
Surely a good parent makes sure their child is adequately clothed and smart in appearance ? If you sent your child to school looking desheveled youre asking for a call from the SS

Reactions: 9
Go on @Queenie 😁

Kerry Conway fridge doesn’t fit, house is tit, overpriced rover, relationship over, she’d sell her kid for a couple of quid
I like this one too. It had 15 likes, can't find the other but whichever has the most?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watching the latest vlog.
I’m not sure why the police would
Think they were after her? They didn’t take anything because they didn’t realise she was in and she ruined their plans, so they just wanted to get out. Bit strange the police said that.
Why does she think there was a reason for the break in? Most robbers look for a house that looks easy to break in, they may have watched and known that both Kerry and warren worked full time and assumed they wouldn’t be in. She was just unlucky, why does she think it’s something personal?

And what help does she expect to get from the police? If she was suffering mentally from it you go to the doctor and get counselling or therapy, you don’t need the police to tell you that surely?

• Heart
Yes i have 2 children actually 🤣, they are dressed in smart clean clothes that ARENT bobbly because if something looks tatty, instead of staying in hotels and running away from them i decide to go to the shop to buy them new, sorry i just have standards about how my children feel and how they are presented. I wouldnt like to wear clothes too small and not be able to see through my fringe so, sorry about that!
It just speaks volumes about their priorities thats all!!

Reactions: 10
And what help does she expect to get from the police? If she was suffering mentally from it you go to the doctor and get counselling or therapy, you don’t need the police to tell you that surely?
Was thinking this too. It’s not like she was the victim of a major crime, it was a burglary. Not saying it wouldn’t be scary, I can’t imagine how petrifying it would be, but she has to know that most things like that are rarely solved and they certainly don’t provide counselling after evert burglary. The police would be so busy doing that they’d have time for nothing else!

Reactions: 4
Yes i have 2 children actually 🤣, they are dressed in smart clean clothes that ARENT bobbly because if something looks tatty, instead of staying in hotels and running away from them i decide to go to the shop to buy them new, sorry i just have standards about how my children feel and how they are presented. I wouldnt like to wear clothes too small and not be able to see through my fringe so, sorry about that!
It just speaks volumes about their priorities thats all!!
Exactly. While I let my kids wear what they liked around the house or playing (usually dress up costumes) I made sure they were presentable going out in public, with clean clothes that fitted them. I’m not about to let a 3 year old dictate what they wear! And if anything was too small for them I either put it away to hand down or donated it.
I’d be mortified if people said my kids looked like dirty tramps but Dumb & Dumber don’t seem to care!

I’m a parent and no way would my daughter had gone out looking as scruffy as the Conway kids! Clothes don’t have to cost a fortune either! Nicely cut hair isn’t hard to do either!! Sorry but I’m going to judge on the fact the kids look unkept!

Reactions: 9
They don’t even need to spend money on a haircut if thats the issue. Look how pretty the girls looked at the weekend when somebody actually bothered to brush their hair and tie it up out of their faces.

Reactions: 10
They always look mismatched and in clothes too small. Seems bizarre that you’d have a Range Rover but not dress your kids in clothes that fit

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on the video. I've experienced similar myself, but I don't see why she's bringing it up now and doing a full video on it 7/8 years later seemingly out of the blue? Attention seeking much.

Also, the kids do always look scruffy.
Yet somehow Kerry manages to always have her face on. Priorities 👌
95% of the time my kids are dressed nicely with brushed hair and clean faces and I look like a zombie wearing the same leggings I was wearing in 2013 🤷‍♀️

Also, we need a new thread guys, any volunteers? I'm not sure I know how too 😂
Have we decided on a title?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Whatever title got the most likes out of the above two but i can't find the other one to see how many it got

Reactions: 1
I tried to create a new thread but both the titles are too long. Can we try and shorten one

Unless I'm doing something wrong

Reactions: 1
What about a combo which is shorter-

Fridge doesn’t fit, house is just tit. Night away alone, all she does is moan.

(Don’t even know if that is shorter?!)

Reactions: 3
What about a combo which is shorter-

Fridge doesn’t fit, house is just tit. Night away alone, all she does is moan.

(Don’t even know if that is shorter?!)
I don't understand why it won't fit because i can see longer titles than that. I will try again

No it still won't let me type the whole thing. I'll message admin to help

So it was too long and not allowed swearing.

New thread: https://tattle.life/threads/kerry-c...r-shed-sell-her-kid-for-a-couple-of-quid.890/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.