Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The size of that coffee this morning !!!!! Is there any need?!
This is Kerry, of course it is. How’s she going to look and act all SUPERIOR otherwise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don’t forget she’s the only one in this whole entire universe that drinks coffee

I can't deal with her anymore. I have unfollowed her.

She's part of an agency apparently and she's turning into Meldrum with all the ads

Reactions: 3
How come Kerry is getting all the ads recently, does that mean all these goods are gifted and she is getting them foc?
Seems never ending at the moment.
On a side note, Warren seems pretty much removed from Insta since someone highlighted him liking pictures of scantily clad ladies,guess that caused a few problems in the Conway Clan. Do you think Kerry banned him, he was ruining her "brand"?

Reactions: 4
How come Kerry is getting all the ads recently, does that mean all these goods are gifted and she is getting them foc?
On a side note, Warren seems pretty much removed from Insta since someone highlighted him liking pictures of scantily clad ladies,guess that caused a few problems in the Conway Clan. Do you think Kerry banned him, he was ruining her "brand"?
Lol, i wondered what had happened to Warren!

Who on earth is paying her to do ads. Whats the world come to.

Hope someones gifted her some warm clothing for her girls so they don't freeze this Winter!

Reactions: 2
Funny you should say that I was wondering if there was trouble in paradise with her posts today about wanting the same energy and love she gives πŸ€”

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Is that tattoo meant to be her 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Is that his sorry for liking other women's pictures πŸ™ˆ embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It does reminds me of when Chris Ingham got a huge tattoo after being caught out chasing young girls. 😚.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does your husband even truly love you unless he has a big (guilt) tattoo dedicated to you, like the Warren from the Coway Clan or Chris from The inghams?
Mine does, and not a single tattoo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, has his really got tattoo of kerrys face on his arm?? That is tragic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.