Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she was able to do stocking fillers with Sienna there? Maybe she doesn't believe any more but surely she would still want her stocking to be a surprise.
And going on about not wanting to buy crap and then basically just buying a load of crap anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was quite surprised too and she said she bought them when they were out shopping on Siennas birthday day.
Sienna is only just 9. I think its kind of young not to believe anymore.
It would not surprise me one bit if kerry or Warren have told her Santa is not real. I don't know why it just seems the type of thing they would do.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Check out mummyintheknow stories today. She has the same lunchbox and not a processed thing in sight.
Rice cakes, orange, raisins, yoghurt, sweetcorn pasta, Cucumber. Filling and healthy 👍
Hmm her kids eat a WHOLE load of sh!t as well tbh.

She didn’t even know what half the stuff was, watching her trying to read boxes and figure out what it was was just painful.

And most of that was just tat. Intentional to me would be,’oh you are really into art, well here is some water colour paper, paints, brushes, and a voucher to an art class’ or ‘you really enjoy your swimming club so here’s a new pair of good goggles and a onesie for after your sessions’ (good goggles for swimmers can be £30+!)
Not sure her kids even go swimming do they. Not your point i know!

Why didn't she bother to show what Sienna got for her b'day at the outlets. Why shout and vlog a shopping trip and then not say what they got. Weird.

Reactions: 1
Hmm her kids eat a WHOLE load of sh!t as well tbh.

Not sure her kids even go swimming do they. Not your point i know!

Why didn't she bother to show what Sienna got for her b'day at the outlets. Why shout and vlog a shopping trip and then not say what they got. Weird.
They do swimming at school, I remember her saying they needed flip flops to walk between the pool and their classroom. But I don’t recall them going swimming as a family.

I was quite surprised too and she said she bought them when they were out shopping on Siennas birthday day.
Sienna is only just 9. I think its kind of young not to believe anymore.
It would not surprise me one bit if kerry or Warren have told her Santa is not real. I don't know why it just seems the type of thing they would do.
Sienna seems like the kind of know-it-all child that would figure out Santa isn't real and want to be in on the present buying for the younger sisters. I agree though, I would be sad if my 9 year old didn't believe and would still continue to do stockings anyway and not buy the presents with her there!!

Reactions: 4
I can ~totally~ see Sienna spoiling Aria and Roma's surprises by telling them what's in their stockings and main presents and making a big thing of how she already knows because she's special/the favourite.

Reactions: 8
Not sure her kids even go swimming do they. Not your point i know
I don’t think the kids actually do much :( but yeah, point being that intentional presents to me is all about knowing your child and buying good quality things that will be used, loved, and even needed.

edit because kids bloody autocorrected to lids 😂

Last edited:
Sienna seems like the kind of know-it-all child that would figure out Santa isn't real and want to be in on the present buying for the younger sisters. I agree though, I would be sad if my 9 year old didn't believe and would still continue to do stockings anyway and not buy the presents with her there!!
That's true, she is a know it all! Gets it from her mother!!

I wish some youtuber would come on here and be 100% honest about how much paid ads are.
Kerry had a paid ad with that dog food. She has done stories and a post and now again with a Christmas food.
I would really like to know what someone like kerry would earn from that since her content is sparse and rubbish.
It looks like she has gained followers too because last i looked she is on 29k and i remember her being on less than that when we were talking about people unsubscribing. I wonder if they are genuine or bought and i wonder of these companies check before paying people for ads!
People keep saying Meldrum is with an agency which is why she still gets brand work even though she doesn't do YouTube. I think kerry might be too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That's true, she is a know it all! Gets it from her mother!!

I wish some youtuber would come on here and be 100% honest about how much paid ads are.
Kerry had a paid ad with that dog food. She has done stories and a post and now again with a Christmas food.
I would really like to know what someone like kerry would earn from that since her content is sparse and rubbish.
It looks like she has gained followers too because last i looked she is on 29k and i remember her being on less than that when we were talking about people unsubscribing. I wonder if they are genuine or bought and i wonder of these companies check before paying people for ads!
People keep saying Meldrum is with an agency which is why she still gets brand work even though she doesn't do YouTube. I think kerry might be too?
I’ve mentioned this before, I make YT videos and do a little Instagram, I have worked with several well known big brands and have a much smaller following than the people we talk about here. I usually make several hundred (£300-400+) per AD.

So I can only imagine what someone with a bigger following might make!

you will find all my ads are correctly marked and I do not advertise everything that I get offered. This isn’t my main job and I would say I do less than half a dozen ads a year as I only do things I genuinely like and use.

Reactions: 6
Upgraded to an Emma mattress coz it's locally made 🤥 not because it was free!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lets all buy some followers, never post any thing and sign up with an agency. They will send us all free stuff because we have bought 20k followers and don't check 🙄😠 kerry has NO content!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.