Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a chocolate brioche for breakfast, surely toast with the scrambled egg would have been a more sensible choice?

Reactions: 3
That lunch is shocking nothing nutritious at all apart from the small bit of fruits and veg!!

Such a huge breakfast for a small child there's no need 🙈
The lunch is bizzare to she's basically just feeding her stuff that fits into that ridiculous lunchbox
Screenshot_20211116_094712_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211116_094714_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ewwww. Nasty.

Peperami OR scotch egg. Both together is a processed salt overload. 🤢

And the breakfast portions are huge. Half of each portion Kerry! Give her more watermelon if she eats the first bit.

Reactions: 7
And the breakfast portions are huge. Half of each portion Kerry! Give her more watermelon if she eats the first bit.
Yes, my daughter won’t eat if there’s too much on her plate. She’ll get overwhelmed by the amount. So I always start small and work up if she wants more. There is such an unhealthy attitude to food in that house!

Reactions: 4
I have always said her cooking is truly shocking, so beige, never ever looks appetising.
They have so many snacks in their weekly food shop, just plain ridiculous. Her kids will end up with food issues of she isn't careful

In her new video she’s showing the quote cards, but she’s that idiotic she holds them up 3 times as she takes a new one out and still shows the same front card each time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, my daughter won’t eat if there’s too much on her plate. She’ll get overwhelmed by the amount. So I always start small and work up if she wants more. There is such an unhealthy attitude to food in that house!
They wouldn’t know what healthy was even if it smacked them in the face! The size and state of old Wozza, shocking!!!!!!

Wow the size of that breakfast! That’s enough for two kids! 😂

and the lunch! Definitely all the salt that wee kid needs in one day in just the one meal.

Reactions: 2
I know stocking fillers aren't supposed to be expensive, but if that is intentional.shopping I don't think she knows the meaning. Not one of those items shown will be here next year, note books,, pens, cards, hair.bows. Roma the barbarian will be sharpening the sofa before we know it..
She really hasn't got a clue

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she made such a deal of taking Sienna out for her birthday but then vlogged e.g “worked” the whole time on Xmas shopping. Awful!!
She vligged on a birthday shopping trip bit didn't even show what she bought for sienna's birthday 😄

That lunch is shocking nothing nutritious at all apart from the small bit of fruits and veg!!
She can't fit anything into that bloody lunchbox. She just bought 2 of them because Meldrum had them 🙄
Kerrys kids are old. They need a proper sandwich not picky bits

In her new video she’s showing the quote cards, but she’s that idiotic she holds them up 3 times as she takes a new one out and still shows the same front card each time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bless her.
Haha i noticed that. Does she not edit her videos? Surely she looked back and saw that herself. She just didn't want to re film. Laziness

Last edited:
I know stocking fillers aren't supposed to be expensive, but if that is intentional.shopping I don't think she knows the meaning. Not one of those items shown will be here next year, note books,, pens, cards, hair.bows. Roma the barbarian will be sharpening the sofa before we know it..
She really hasn't got a clue
Same crap as every year. Not intentional at all (unless intentionally crap?!)

She didn’t even know what half the stuff was, watching her trying to read boxes and figure out what it was was just painful.

And most of that was just tat. Intentional to me would be,’oh you are really into art, well here is some water colour paper, paints, brushes, and a voucher to an art class’ or ‘you really enjoy your swimming club so here’s a new pair of good goggles and a onesie for after your sessions’ (good goggles for swimmers can be £30+!)

Just full of salt, carcinogens, processed junk and crap. 😂 but sugar is bad for your teeth! Lol
Check out mummyintheknow stories today. She has the same lunchbox and not a processed thing in sight.
Rice cakes, orange, raisins, yoghurt, sweetcorn pasta, Cucumber. Filling and healthy 👍

Reactions: 5
Check out mummyintheknow stories today. She has the same lunchbox and not a processed thing in sight.
Rice cakes, orange, raisins, yoghurt, sweetcorn pasta, Cucumber. Filling and healthy 👍
It’s not hard is it? We’ve always done one main (sandwich, pita with hm hummus, wrap, pasta, leftovers, chicken with crackers & cheese, hm pizza, etc), one fruit, one veg, one yogurt/cubed cheese, and then a small treat type thing every so often.

Some parents are just bloody lazy.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she was able to do stocking fillers with Sienna there? Maybe she doesn't believe any more but surely she would still want her stocking to be a surprise.
And going on about not wanting to buy crap and then basically just buying a load of crap anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.