Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of the playroom, Kez can tell the future and Roma will NOT fall off her bike. Kids in rags while Kez’s shoes cost big bucks!

Reactions: 6
Omg that nose ring look HIDEOUS! What ever she playing at or even thinking, it looks ridiculous, it’s to big for a start

Reactions: 2
Came straight here from Insta for the nose ring chat! Does anyone think she’s one of those mums at the school gates that the other mums all talk about behind her back? Imagine turning up to pick your kids up with that massive steel hoop through your nose?! Loving how Kerry & Warren prioritise paying for tattoos and piercings when there are so many other things they should be spending their money on. Warrens tattoos must add up to hundreds if not more

Reactions: 7
Came straight here from Insta for the nose ring chat! Does anyone think she’s one of those mums at the school gates that the other mums all talk about behind her back? Imagine turning up to pick your kids up with that massive steel hoop through your nose?! Loving how Kerry & Warren prioritise paying for tattoos and piercings when there are so many other things they should be spending their money on. Warrens tattoos must add up to hundreds if not more
Such a massive waste of money on something that looks shockingly tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I glanced back at one of her old videos last night and she seems completely different now. It was before Roma and she seemed happy compared to the way she is now. It seems like she’s lost her sparkle.

I glanced back at one of her old videos last night and she seems completely different now. It was before Roma and she seemed happy compared to the way she is now. It seems like she’s lost her sparkle.
I know what you mean, It’s mostly because old Wazza didn’t want Roma, and was furious that Kezza got pregnant, takes 2 to tango Waz! You can tell he wanted her to get rid, and that’s now caused strain. I still believed to this day she tricked him into getting pregnant, because she was desperate for another baby and he never did. I reckon she lied to him, and told him she was on the pill or something like that. They both need to learn responsibility

I think I’ve said before, I don’t think Kerry functions well as a mum of 3, if you know what I mean. Think she would’ve suited 2 and stopped at that. For lots of reasons - stress related, time management, and a big one - cost. I watch mums like Charlotte Taylor for example, and I personally think she smashes it with 3 kids, she’s got her tit well and truly together. Kerry just seems to give off this vibe of all aspects of life constantly being a struggle.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking earlier today about Kerry.

So she fell pregnant by accident with Sienna when she was quite young - 21. It was an accident, not what they wanted at that time, so she obviously wasn’t quite ready. 21 is still relatively young, at that age I wasn’t 100% sure who I was or what I was about in life (I know not every 21yo is the same though!). But at that point Kerry fell pregnant and was thrust in to “mum” life and it went from there. So she’s had barely any time in her life to be an adult, figure out who she is without kids, who she is apart from a mum. She has no personality, or interests, outside of her family - which is fine if that’s out of choice, but I’m not sure hers is. I think she just never figured out who she was or what she wanted before it happened so now she hasn’t a clue.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking earlier today about Kerry.

So she fell pregnant by accident with Sienna when she was quite young - 21. It was an accident, not what they wanted at that time, so she obviously wasn’t quite ready. 21 is still relatively young, at that age I wasn’t 100% sure who I was or what I was about in life (I know not every 21yo is the same though!). But at that point Kerry fell pregnant and was thrust in to “mum” life and it went from there. So she’s had barely any time in her life to be an adult, figure out who she is without kids, who she is apart from a mum. She has no personality, or interests, outside of her family - which is fine if that’s out of choice, but I’m not sure hers is. I think she just never figured out who she was or what she wanted before it happened so now she hasn’t a clue.
I definitely think this! I was a teen mum (probably already getting judgement from people reading this) I had absolutely no life outside of my daughter and my partner, all my friends moved away for uni while I stayed at home. I lost my self completely but once my daughter started school I got a job we saved bought a nice house had another baby and I found my self. I know who I am as a person now, I have friends who are in the same point of their lives as me. Getting out of the house and a job was the best thing for me my family and my mental health

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kerry with her nose piercing 😂 Is this because Mrs Meldrum had her ears all pierced 🙄 Meldrum pleats Florrie’s hair so Kez pleats her kids hair. She will never ever be like Meldrum 😂 And god knows why she would want to be.

Reactions: 8
I definitely think this! I was a teen mum (probably already getting judgement from people reading this) I had absolutely no life outside of my daughter and my partner, all my friends moved away for uni while I stayed at home. I lost my self completely but once my daughter started school I got a job we saved bought a nice house had another baby and I found my self. I know who I am as a person now, I have friends who are in the same point of their lives as me. Getting out of the house and a job was the best thing for me my family and my mental health
I’m glad to hear that you are in a good place now ❤

I also should have said a lot of people choose to be totally about their kids, and that’s great if that’s the choice they make and want, but again I don’t think that’s what happened with Kerry. And because she fell in to it and doesn’t have a good handle on who she is she is always chasing the insta perfect lifestyle as she doesn’t know her own mind so just copies everyone else, resulting in the insane miss match we see from her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.