Kerry Conway #15 Poo coloured car and mushy pea Yeezys- building a play room will be easy peasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
45 seconds of putting yoghurts in a tub 🤯

What gets me is you can see both her hands, but the camera is a bit shaky so she has Warren filming her so it. If I asked my husband to film me putting yoghurts in a tub he’d have me sectioned 🤣
Especially if you called it ‘work’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she food prepping? She is at home everyday so once the older 2 are at school then you prepare the dinner for the evening or is that not what you are supposed to,do!!
cold plain pasta in a school lunch box for tomorrow! No thanks🤮🤢

Reactions: 8
Why is she food prepping? She is at home everyday so once the older 2 are at school then you prepare the dinner for the evening or is that not what you are supposed to,do!!
And Roma is at nursery 3 days a week!

How is she not embarrassed for her children. How can she not be mortified at the thought when parents occupations are discussed at school hers is that films herself putting yoghurt in her bleeping fridge and decorating her 'mantle' for autumn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yeah that pasta was rather strange it's not like it takes long to cook and if she was going to do like a pasta, mayo, Tuna Sweetcorn then surely she would have done it but it just looked plain 🤔

I don't get prepping 1 fruit and a Cucumber either. They take no time at all

Reactions: 3
Has she honestly made those boring stories into a reel 😂😂 ffs, NOBODY cares!!

Also, what’s the fascination with protein stuff. Most people in countries like ours do not have a problem getting protein. An average woman needs only 45 g of protein a day. Those yogurts have like 20 g each! And too much protein can be bad for you!

If you are worried about the kids being hungry or them always saying they are hungry then think about other things, fiber, fats, water, etc. Things like potatoes, homemade popcorn, eggs, fruit and a nut butter, a big glass of water, would all be good for them.

What is with the clickbaity throwback photos lately? Like the one she has just posted today, 3 years ago and shows you the captain but she's covered the actual picture so you have to click on it 🤷‍♀️

Like I get why you do it for new posts (still annoying) but why for a 3 year old post....

Reactions: 1
What the hell is that medival contraption she has her kids playing on in the bedroom and WHY is she STILL getting gifted freebies when she has NO content!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the hell is that medival contraption she has her kids playing on in the bedroom and WHY is she STILL getting gifted freebies when she has NO content!!
YES what the F is it?! I can't work it out!

Also has she honestly just said she's looking forward to cake and coffee at the weekend?! Is that really post worthy? Surely she can have cake and coffee any day - not like she's stuck at work unable to leave.

Reactions: 4
YES what the F is it?! I can't work it out!

Also has she honestly just said she's looking forward to cake and coffee at the weekend?! Is that really post worthy? Surely she can have cake and coffee any day - not like she's stuck at work unable to leave.
Well, this is the thing, is she stuck at work? There was some rumours of a part time job and the more I think of it and the more crap the content gets, the more I think it’s true and that she does have a little part time job. Which I think would be fab for her.

Reactions: 1
Well, this is the thing, is she stuck at work? There was some rumours of a part time job and the more I think of it and the more crap the content gets, the more I think it’s true and that she does have a little part time job. Which I think would be fab for her.
Maybe thats why shes looking forward to the weekend so much but i still can;t believe she's got a job.

It’s a modifiable pikler triangle. They are great for kids, and I would love one but they are so expensive. Makes me angry she’s been gifted one and puts out no content to justify that. Also generally they would be used for younger kids, Aria is probably the very top of the age range that would use it.
Theirs is clunky compared to others I’ve seen, and I dunno why she has it set up that way

41205420-0C4A-47C2-8A6F-E9B671D87B71.jpeg

Maybe thats why shes looking forward to the weekend so much but i still can;t believe she's got a job.
Kerry has always been into Fri-yay and weekend vibes BS, I always thought it was strange as she's never worked a standard working week to feel that way about the weekend.

Reactions: 5
It’s a modifiable pikler triangle. They are great for kids, and I would love one but they are so expensive. Makes me angry she’s been gifted one and puts out no content to justify that. Also generally they would be used for younger kids, Aria is probably the very top of the age range that would use it.
Theirs is clunky compared to others I’ve seen, and I dunno why she has it set up that way

View attachment 765563
She must beg as there's no way brands approach her!

Reactions: 4
Kerry has always been into Fri-yay and weekend vibes BS, I always thought it was strange as she's never worked a standard working week to feel that way about the weekend.
I’m at home all the time with the kids (I have two at home and two at school though, not just home alone all day like kerry!) and I like the weekends because my husband is off to help, no early morning rush etc. Although the days can be more hectic and I often find myself looking forward to Monday again 🤣

Hey! Only found this thread on tattle. This is my friends Instagram and look who has been liking her photos. Eh Warren. He had actually liked many many more as I can see his profile photo in the liked bar. Creep 🙈😝

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh that's sad, must be a horrid feeling, having your other half do that, especially she you put yourself in the public eye like she does. Poor Kerry 😚

What was going on with her latest YouTube video. Pausing for so long about the almond croissants and a hand in front of camera.
I know it's an impromptu video, not planned at all but kerry NEEDS to plan her videos out as she's no good winging it. Super annoying and she can f off with the links just because she got sent something for free.
Like " here, donate money and you can get a little jungle gym while im over here with the big expensive toys and didn't have to do anything for" ... Just annoys me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.