Kerry Conway #12 YouTube career looks bleak, Wayne & Waynetta can’t handle the critique!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her stories today? Why are the kids being fed light yoghurt what is wrong with children's yoghurts I don't feel she has a healthy relationship with food and its pushed onto the kids.
She feeds them sugary cereal but then fat free light yoghurts it's all over the place

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her stories today? Why are the kids being fed light yoghurt what is wrong with children's yoghurts I don't feel she has a healthy relationship with food and its pushed onto the kids.
She feeds them sugary cereal but then fat free light yoghurts it's all over the place
Those yoghurts are full of crap all the ‘low fat’ yoghurts are just full of sugar and sweeteners. My daughter gets full fat dairy a nice Yeo valley natural yoghurt mix in some fruit done!

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.