Kerry Conway #10 Queen of click bait but all 3 children always a state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are loads of National Trust properties within easy reach of their home, family membership is £126 a year and you can pay by monthly instalments. For the price of a cup of cwoffee a week they could have unlimited days out with loads of interesting things for the kids to see and do. Plenty of Pinterest worthy photo opps and educational too. Some require booking in advance at the minute but it’s not a major problem, beats traipsing through a muddy field for twenty minutes to pick a pumpkin, take a photo then drive home.

Reactions: 7
I always think it must be difficult to take 3 young kids out together,. But then that's part of the reason why I didn't have three kids but if you do AND your a SAHM there's really no excuse because surely that's what it's all about?!

Reactions: 4
I always think it must be difficult to take 3 young kids out together,. But then that's part of the reason why I didn't have three kids but if you do AND your a SAHM there's really no excuse because surely that's what it's all about?!
I have 3 the same age, and another on the way. It’s not hard at all, except the odd time the all scatter in a play park. During school holidays I take them by myself every day - but that’s kind of the whole deal being a mum, especially a sahm as you’ve said! If you can’t handle your kids out alone, you’ve got too many 🤣 (unless some have additional needs that would require1-2-1 of course)

But I think kerry maybe lacks the confidence to do it alone, as she rarely seems to venture out with them, other than to their local park.

I completely agree, theres no excuse. Even when the older 2 are in school and she only has Roma she doesnt take her on her own.

And I'm sticking at 2 for that same reason 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have 3 the same age, and another on the way. It’s not hard at all, except the odd time the all scatter in a play park. During school holidays I take them by myself every day - but that’s kind of the whole deal being a mum, especially a sahm as you’ve said! If you can’t handle your kids out alone, you’ve got too many 🤣 (unless some have additional needs that would require1-2-1 of course)

But I think kerry maybe lacks the confidence to do it alone, as she rarely seems to venture out with them, other than to their local park.
I always found my three more difficult to manage if we went somewhere they were very familiar with, eg, the local park, as they were so used to it that it had no appeal and they would be bored. If we could change it up a bit and go somewhere different they were much better as they were interested.

I always found my three more difficult to manage if we went somewhere they were very familiar with, eg, the local park, as they were so used to it that it had no appeal and they would be bored. If we could change it up a bit and go somewhere different they were much better as they were interested.
Play parks are the tricky one with a few. My bigger ones scatter to the big kid stuff, I stay with the wee one and then you’ve lost them! We have a few play parks here that are realllllly bad for that as they are so massive and have so many “bits”, so I avoid those at the minute and stick to ones I can see the whole place at once.

And I put them in bright clothes and bright bobble hats so I can see them easily 🤣

Reactions: 5

She can’t handle it because of how they are. They’re not exactly the most well behaved, well mannered children. Yes kids have their moments but roma is needy, they wreck everything and she can’t control them. She probably can’t go out properly because she can’t keep a proper eye on the other two when roma is tugging at her leg for a tit, attention, crying and screaming Cos she’s “teething, tired, ill, having a night terror at 11am” 😂 so she just doesn’t bother. She’s brought them up this way and now she’s fucked things up for herself Cos she’s made a rod for her own back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nearly time for a new thread already....can’t wait to hear the suggestions 🤣
Don’t forget to include Wazzle and his Nozzle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry but everytime I hear that I can’t stop laughing. Was the hubby that made it up, he cannot stand them either lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread title - Kerry Conway, night terrors, Montessori and band waggon trends.. Roma ruling the roost never ends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread Title - Kerry Conway, Kids always a mess and poorly dressed, and Kezza’s stalking tattle, as she’s clearly obsessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Roma is far too big for that pushchair she’s got her in her head is coming up past the hood 😂 also can we talk about warrens “cap” on his head hahaha

Kerry Conway - Messy little humble abode, but wazza’s upset his nozzles a chode

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Kerry Conway: Sliders and socks for Sienna, Expensive DMs for me- sugar free maccas for our tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Roma is far too big for that pushchair she’s got her in her head is coming up past the hood 😂 also can we talk about warrens “cap” on his head hahaha

Kerry Conway - Messy little humble abode, but wazza’s upset his nozzles a chode
But it was gifted so they need to use it as long as possible 🤣

• Haha
I know this is pathetic of me 😂 but does the pushchair really annoy anyone else?! The chair looks too small for the chassis and they obviously still have the double adapter on so makes it really high (also why does Kerry have the handle so high)? Just really bugs me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aha she's got them out the house! Cue ten millions pics and stories to let us know about it!!

Thread Title - Kerry Conway, Kids always a mess and poorly dressed, and Kezza’s stalking tattle, as she’s clearly obsessed!
Lol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.