Kerrie Essex Baker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips are always crusty as duck it gives me the fear 🤢🤢🤢 her contour looks like two lumps of tit stuck at the sides of her face. Please blend it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She really thinks she’s something special today doesn’t she. She’s also talking different like wtf 🤣
Aww wen someone went “ you look so glamorous” she replied “ I always look like this , it’s just I’ve done my hair “
Luv it’s a filter , some told her her skins flawless, luv it’s a damn filter stop lying and making these young impressionable girls feeling inadequate , be honest and say no my skins not flawless it’s just a filter , just like last night everyone saying about her teeth being white , it 1 because of her tan and the damn filter makes ure teeth whiter ,
Don’t go saying ure tooth paste u use , be honest with those girls some are young and nieve , be real , there’s nothing wrong at all with using filters they are there to be used but don’t go putting it all down to natural looks a lot of young women feeling reallY tit it doesn’t help when they actually believe it’s real
I’ve seen a few pictures of what she really looks like and I can say she looks nothing like her Tt lives
You could put those filters on a old potato and it would look good 😆

She’s actually cooking in her kitchen with a cigarette 😡
Urgh 🤣🤣pure class that girl

• Haha
  • Heart
This isn't the 1st time she has ignored him whilst being on live. She says she needs her time, but he's been at school all day and by this time he should be bed!
She has no discipline with any of them, they are all running rings round her and she doesn't care!
He doesn't sleep because she feeds him crap after crap and let's him to exactly what he wants. I mean no one likes telling their children off or being firm with them but honestly they need it when it comes to certain situations like bed time! His brain is still small he needs plenty of sleep still.
She's an idiot in every way. Sits there padding out her bra with all the buttons undone like why??
Done her hair up for what reason?
All for attention
I haven't really watched her enough to know all that but thank you for filling me in ☺

She doesn't sound like a mother at all! Sounds like they have no routine and she has raised brats. If she can't handle it now wait to the teenage years start 🤣

I did notice she has always got her tits out. 🤮 Classy bird .... Not

How much 'me' time does she want she doesn't work does she?

Reactions: 3
You can tell she uses so much filters cos sometime t you can see the stretch marks on her boobs ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
wow she calling people smoking vapes on vids 🤣 she thinks it’s wrong it’s showing kids they think it’s a fashionable accessory 🙄 SORRY KEERIE AM I MISSING SOMETHING …. YOU PROMOTE O.F & THE REST OF THE DIRTY tit YOU DO ON THAT APP ? WHATS THAT SHOWING KIDS ? DUMB AS duck CONTRADICT YOURSELF EVERY TIME .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“ your so beautiful” “ your hair looks amazing” “your sooo pretty”.
awwwwww fank u
🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂awww hysterical out of all the other comments she loves reading these out doesn’t she, makes me think of Remember when that guy did a puss take video of what these type of girls are like on there lives , bless her she’s not very bright is she 🙈🙈like why does she read them back it’s so cringe
She needs to speak correctly! She is as fake as fake can be. She dresses like she 18 yrs old no wonder she always got cold. She needs to zip coat up on school run love. U slaaaaag

• Haha
I haven't really watched her enough to know all that but thank you for filling me in ☺

She doesn't sound like a mother at all! Sounds like they have no routine and she has raised brats. If she can't handle it now wait to the teenage years start 🤣

I did notice she has always got her tits out. 🤮 Classy bird .... Not

How much 'me' time does she want she doesn't work does she?
She isn't a mother at all, just because she spouts they have food in their bellys, they are washed and have clothes on their backs that's all she thinks is good enough! She is a pure joke all about herself you will learn this 😂 always got the non existent tits out on show with bras padded up to the hilt.

She buys new clothes JUST to wear on TT 🤦🏼‍♀️ she's pathetic but then we are all jealous arnt we tattle life Family 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to speak correctly! She is as fake as fake can be. She dresses like she 18 yrs old no wonder she always got cold. She needs to zip coat up on school run love. U slaaaaag
She’s nothing but a trashy woman and if I ever met her in person I’d tell her so as well. The kids are dragged up they have no stability at all. She went out on weekend constant sniffing day after says it’s a cold no love that’ll more than likely be the tit you stuck up
Ya nose Saturday night Because miraculously her cold has gone🤔 all she cares about is herself. The pair of them are vile and pathetic maybe they should try living a.Normal life and spend quality time with
The kids instead of making tik toks
Are every given opportunity. Rant over

Reactions: 9
She’s nothing but a trashy woman and if I ever met her in person I’d tell her so as well. The kids are dragged up they have no stability at all. She went out on weekend constant sniffing day after says it’s a cold no love that’ll more than likely be the tit you stuck up
Ya nose Saturday night Because miraculously her cold has gone🤔 all she cares about is herself. The pair of them are vile and pathetic maybe they should try living a.Normal life and spend quality time with
The kids instead of making tik toks
Are every given opportunity. Rant over
She lives on same Estate as lets just say she known as town bike! Every fucker been in her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She such a liar!!! Said that Hannah hadn’t been expelled from the school where she bullied my daughter! My friends just sent me one of her tiktoks and she has a different uniform on! 🤣🤣🤣 she’ll probs still be saying it’s because Hannah was being bullied! Yeh alright love 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She lives on same Estate as lets just say she known as town bike! Every fucker been in her😂
Scarflegs baker always around someone’s neck 😂😂 is she well liked in the estate you live I imagine her being one of these people that you see and think oh god here she comes haha

who reckons she was on the snow 👃on her little night out 🤣🤣 I definitely do 🙌 sounds perfectly fine now 🙄 PLEASE KERRIE WHAT THE duck IS THAT CARDIGAN ABOUT ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Definitely the sniffing gave that away and she says she had a cold funny how it’s miraculously disappeared now can’t kid a kidder Kerrie

Reactions: 3
Is it num 9 just asking lol and she's a man in drag no question about it she can't do her make up at all n also promoting u sucked danny off in the car u dirty witch showing kids underage that's so classy isn't it ur a very dirty girl u ain't a women cos us women have class ur just trying to be a teenager still u look like mutten dressed as lamb

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Scarflegs baker always around someone’s neck 😂😂 is she well liked in the estate you live I imagine her being one of these people that you see and think oh god here she comes haha

Definitely the sniffing gave that away and she says she had a cold funny how it’s miraculously disappeared now can’t kid a kidder Kerrie
Is it num 9 just asking lol and she's a man in drag no question about it she can't do her make up at all n also promoting u sucked danny off in the car u dirty witch showing kids underage that's so classy isn't it ur a very dirty girl u ain't a women cos us women have class ur just trying to be a teenager still u look like mutten dressed as lamb
she dont have friends as like you say she is trassy and likes to think is better than anyone else! All these hauls she must own a fortune on her klana payments🤫 . May be she should take some if these comments on board! But she wont as she knows best. Who on earth would drag ur kids to do 45min walk when u have school 5mins away!

Her lips are always crusty as duck it gives me the fear 🤢🤢🤢 her contour looks like two lumps of tit stuck at the sides of her face. Please blend it 🤢
And here she is with that stupid trout pout, jesus learn how to put lip liner on will you and how not to pout like that, she looks like she has slugs rather than lips. Seriously Kerrie you are an idiot! Anything for you to get people giving you attention though ahy! #daddyissues #facts

#NEW THREAD

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.