Kerana0208

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s nearly nothing left of Kerry. Could it be related to the break up and then getting back with Anna maybe. She never seemed happy when they got back together.

Reactions: 3
They are getting a bit more touchy feely in recent ticktoks must be for views that tall one looks well scary with them piercings

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise these two had a thread!

I’m surprised it’s not a busy thread tbh lol

Reactions: 5
Same. I think it’s cause they are harmless and kerri does seem sweet 😩
They don’t seem to post as much anymore, I’d love to see them do a day in the life video cause I wanna know what they get up to 🤣

Screenshot_20230415-161544~2.png
The matching of the clothing annoys me more than it should. Im also not so sure about this 😬

Reactions: 2
They’re nice, sweet, harmless. They’re in on the joke, and despite still being trolled, I think most people have an affection for them.

They’re nice, sweet, harmless. They’re in on the joke, and despite still being trolled, I think most people have an affection for them.
i agree. I don’t watch them closely but I’ve never seen them do anything bad or to hurt anyone. Never any drama etc.

also Ana has a banging body!! She’s so pretty too. I loved her long blonde natural hair. But they die it so much that it’s getting shorter and shirted snapping with the colouring.

They are in on it and they know it gains views, clocks and comments which equals ££ so good on them.

Reactions: 4
If the long one gets any thin er she will snap in half they seem to like getting a bit frisky on the old ticktocks now too
IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_4837.png
IMG_4838.png

So this just popped up on my instagram!
I wasn’t sure who Karla was but after a quick scroll on tiktok Karla is their youngest daughter who is 10/11 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14