Kelvin Fletcher naked video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually seen it?

It's made all the Sunday papers but can't find it anywhere online. Sounds like a fake leak that doesn't exist and just to get headlines.

But if it is out there I want a ticket lol

Reactions: 1
I feel like the odd one out, because he does absolutely nothing for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Everyone is saying he is so sexy an attractive on Strictly, and I can sort of see it, but he doesnโ€™t do it for me.

Reactions: 22
I feel like the odd one out, because he does absolutely nothing for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Everyone is saying he is so sexy an attractive on Strictly, and I can sort of see it, but he doesnโ€™t do it for me.
He reminds me of Richard Bacon. Which is not a good thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He reminds me of my brother so I definitely donโ€™t want to see any naked videos ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No Iโ€™m the same!

Reactions: 4
Same, he makes me feel a bit sick to be honest

Reactions: 6
He's the classic body off bay watch, face off crime watch kinda bloke ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think he's hot, but obviously not a model and someone you'd imagine seeing in home bargains. The nude video doesn't exist tho, just a pr thing to get his name in the paper and show shirtless photos. Boooo

Reactions: 1
I met him a few times years ago. Used to come to our tiny local pub with a friend. Wasnโ€™t a very nice person. Sleezy. Canโ€™t even bear to look at him

Reactions: 2