Kelly The Bee's Knees Journal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The buisness owner that has a melt down over one question if something gifted should follow the ASA guidelines over gifted products.

Not in the right order!

Reactions: 9
So unprofessional. I hadn't been made aware of her before and actually really like the look of the journals and it's a cause close to my heart but WOW what a huge overreaction.

I think business owners like this need to remember who buys their products!

Reactions: 12
What a vile and nasty piece of work she is. Talk about overreacting! I hope this comes back to bite her on the arse, there was no need for her foul rant! I see so many have unfollowed her now - no wonder! Unprofessional behaviour.

Reactions: 19
Just goes to show the thin veneer of insta mums is all fake, if this is what she chooses to put public what does she hold back?

They are all about being strong women with buisnesses, but the moment they get any criticism they can't take it and act like a pathetic individual and say they are being bullied.

Either act like a professional buisness or set your Instagram to private. You can't have it both ways.

Just goes to show the thin veneer of insta mums is all fake, if this is what she chooses to put public what does she hold back?
Absolutely this! The foul mouthed rant doesn't match up with the squares on her page. I wonder if Very would be happy with that rant after paying her to flog Xmas boxes? Doubt it's the family friendly image they were looking for.

Anyone that advertises very is lacking in morals imo. They are not that different from a pay day lender and make their money from explotative credit agreements.

Reactions: 6
As someone who knows what Real loss feels like i cannot bear people who use a relatives sickness to justify their bad behavour.

Mrs and Mr Meldrum have consistantly broken the Law and are misleading thousands of vunerable followers on to spendono money they don't have. They have been called out on it.

As for you Kelly, i think you are very right to go away and think about whether the onstagram Platform is for you......i'm thinking maybe not

Reactions: 21
Ok ladies/gents/hobbits we should all just forget all the shady underhand #ad #nonspon #notgifted stuff edgy does because it’s a GIVEAWAY and she is doing something nice.

I for one will be penning my letter of apology today as I now feel really bad for voicing my opinion after listening to the above rant..............

Reactions: 7
As someone who knows what Real loss feels like i cannot bear people who use a relatives sickness to justify their bad behavour.
I think it's disgusting to mention it in the same sentence. It's about following the law and being honest and transparent.

Sorry for your loss ?

It's a valid question Kelly was asked as Mrs meldrum is advertising it by posting it in her feed and promoting it. If it's gifted it should have said so. Kelly went off on one as like Mrs meldrum they are now facing scrutiny and their easy cash for shady adverts could be ending.

Mrs meldrum wasn't even doing a nice thing, giveaways are just a way to feather her own nest.

Reactions: 10
Her followers are all over the place on social blade.

Reactions: 4
I commented about her disgusting rant on the Meldrums thread because I had my 3 year old son next to me when I viewed it!
Followers of her brand should not be unexpectedly exposed to a tirade of foul language and being told to “F*** Off!”
I honestly don’t know what she was thinking. Unfollowed.

Reactions: 15
https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/kelly_thebeesknees

Yes huge losses this week even before her journal was announced in meldrums giveaway and insta rant this morning.

Maybe it was advertising loan sharks of catalogue world very .

Paid partnership over Xmas eve boxes
High interest debt can be very bad for mental health.

Usual pyramid scheme racket

Infleuncers influence other infleuncers
They also boost and poach each other's followers.

She obviously doesn’t know how deceitful Mrs Meldrum has been in the past and happened way before DLP.

Mrs Meldrum Ltd SELLS gifted items after telling her followers how great they are, selling on FB no less.

I know this has been shared before.
84ED9910-AD2F-4FDE-8A06-13D002F96598.png

• Angry
Well Kelly just blocked me too for asking about her rant. It really is laughable how these halfwits can't take any questioning whatsoever. Delete block, delete block, delete block. I wouldn't like to see a charity suffer but otherwise I hope her business goes down the pan, where her foul words belong! Potty mouth!

Reactions: 4
Ugh what a horrible self important woman!

Yes. Yes please, get the hell off Instagram.

I know nothing of Kelly’s back story or situation and perhaps that is best as I can judge the situation with no emotions involved. Lee and Rebecca have been struggling for a while now and ignorantly and arrogantly have continually made it clear they are sick of having to follow the law and rules. However, many others on Instagram seem to find it easy to be clear and transparent to their followers. Lee would have been pleased with Kelly’s rant this morning as they finally have someone backing up their point of view. How incredibly childish and rude to your followers who are just asking you simply to be open and honest. So thank you Lee for leading me to Kelly’s page. What an immature, childish reaction from her over a simple question. How long would she last in the real world if pulled into the office to speak to her manager or questioned over sticking to clear, simple rules. Believe it not Kelly, Lee and Rebecca, you owe it to your followers to be open, honest and answer questions that aren’t abusive. You are in fact abusive in that vile rant which thank goodness my children weren’t here when I listened to it. Another Instagram account I will be avoiding! What a vile woman she is!

The buisness owner that has a melt down over one question if something gifted should follow the ASA guidelines over gifted products.

Not in the right order!
I stopped listening at 'First world problems'

This came across as a very immature rant.

Oh dear... think before you pick up your smart phones mummy vloggers.

Children playing as business owners.

How many times did she blame her behaviour on her mum's illnesses?

Reactions: 10
I think it’s Ash Reid who is doing a giveaway a day at the moment and the company that has provided the gift are always front and centre in her posts. Zero ambiguity there. It’s not hard to do.
People who want a freebie won’t care how much has been gifted, they just want the loot! So say it’s gifted, like you’re supposed to. Win win.