Keepingupwithkirstylea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is loud, annoying and fake.

Loves to post pictures of herself in her underwear. Claims to eat exactly what she posts on Instagram and goes to the gym 6 days a week but struggles to lose weight. 🤔

Reactions: 3
I started to follow her at first i thought i she was alright but quickly realised how fake she is, she is blunt, rude, and im all for body confidence but she doesnt have to post an underwear shot every single day 🤢 she loves herself too much i think! Theres noway she works out 6 days a week, and only eats what she posts and has taken her over 2 years to lose 3 stone! Bullshit! Shes starting to beg for freebies for stuff like halotop ice cream and tagging brands in her latest clothes purchases when in reality she wears the same boring clothes all the time! Constantly saying im not wearing make up, oh i look a mess, always begging for compliments!

Reactions: 1
I started to follow her at first i thought i she was alright but quickly realised how fake she is, she is blunt, rude, and im all for body confidence but she doesnt have to post an underwear shot every single day 🤢 she loves herself too much i think! Theres noway she works out 6 days a week, and only eats what she posts and has taken her over 2 years to lose 3 stone! Bullshit! Shes starting to beg for freebies for stuff like halotop ice cream and tagging brands in her latest clothes purchases when in reality she wears the same boring clothes all the time! Constantly saying im not wearing make up, oh i look a mess, always begging for compliments!
Yeah she is fake.
A girl her size should be losing weight so quick if what she posts about her meals and her exercise is true.
It is all clever photo angles and filters. She looks dog rough in her videos and about 3 stone heavier!
I don’t buy her bullshit.
She has started tagging loads of stuff lately like you say in order to get free stuff.
Your right about the constant fishing for compliments.
No need for so many underwear pictures at all!

She is rude unless you are paying her a complement she does not want to know.

She even had her little niece with the halo top ice cream last week. Using the poor kid to get freebies. I don’t understand how her family let her have the child performing for Instagram. She puts videos of her on all the time!

Reactions: 2
Haha her mother comments on her post. Well we can see where she gets her potty mouth from! And the spelling and grammar is really bad.

She said she was changing it because she posts about a variety of things. She said not to worry because she is still doing Slimming World.....yeah thanks Kirsty because I was really worried that you were going to stop posting your same old boring meals!!!

Her post 😂😂

Scary looking lady. Is this her mum?
Holy tit 😂 that is scary!

Omg she is at it again with the videos. She is bloody massive..., those arms 🙈 In tonight’s videos she looks like she is getting bigger 😂

Omg she is at it again with the videos. She is bloody massive..., those arms 🙈 In tonight’s videos she looks like she is getting bigger 😂
In the boxing videos she looks like she’s going to fly away with those bingo wings 😂😂

Makes me laugh she’s eating those protein bars 😂

In the boxing videos she looks like she’s going to fly away with those bingo wings 😂😂

Makes me laugh she’s eating those protein bars 😂
Yeah and her efforts are boxing .... wtf!
I can’t get over how big she looked in last nights pictures and videos 🙈 I can’t believe she is going to wear bikinis on holiday. I think this year should be swimsuits 😂
She said today she will be going to the gym when she is on holiday..... get a bleeping life girl!

I can’t get over how big she looked in last nights pictures and videos 🙈 I can’t believe she is going to wear bikinis on holiday. I think this year should be swimsuits 😂
She said today she will be going to the gym when she is on holiday..... get a bleeping life girl!
She is promoting snack boxes now. A box of snacks that people sell and she gives a discount code. How insulting to her followers to promote that.... somebody sitting at home filling a box with treats and sticking stickers on it with the syns and then charging stupid prices for it!
She was promoting the princess planning water bottle (gifted and a waste of money) and a turtle can water bottle (gifted) to look after the environment but this week she has been using single use plastic bottles with her dinner. The girl will promote anything!!!!

Last edited:

She is promoting snack boxes now. A box of snacks that people sell and she gives a discount code. How insulting to her followers to promote that.... somebody sitting at home filling a box with treats and sticking stickers on it with the syns and then charging stupid prices for it!
She was promoting the princess planning water bottle (gifted and a waste of money) and a turtle can water bottle (gifted) to look after the environment but this week she has been using single use plastic bottles with her dinner. The girl will promote anything!!!!
I love that she thinks that it is wrong for us to have a view or an opinion 😂 Opinions are like arseholes.... everyone has one!
If you put yourself out there and put pictures in your underwear and details of your life then people will have opinions on it! She had opinions on Love Island contestants and looked down her nose at them for being skinny and fake!
Like she says if you don’t like it don’t follow me! Well if you don’t like people’s opinions Kirsty don’t read them... scroll on!!!

Your so right! I wouldn’t put my whole life on social media because you are going to get difference of opinion And I certainly wouldn’t put myself in underwear as I’m not an attention seeker 😂

Also saying I hope karma gets our children or children in the future is a bit weird. I’m hoping my kids won’t be flaunting their fat bodies on instragram for the world to see and I hope Kirsty stays single and fat forever 👍

Your so right! I wouldn’t put my whole life on social media because you are going to get difference of opinion And I certainly wouldn’t put myself in underwear as I’m not an attention seeker 😂

Also saying I hope karma gets our children or children in the future is a bit weird. I’m hoping my kids won’t be flaunting their fat bodies on instragram for the world to see and I hope Kirsty stays single and fat forever 👍
Truth hurts Kirsty!
Very adult wishing bad things on people children.
I think that may be a bitter comment from a sad girl who will be childless and living at home with Mum snd Dad until she is 50!!

• Haha
More attention seeking from the brunette Miss Piggy.

If my girls grew up to be like her I’d be ashamed. Don’t know why her parents put up with her really 🥴

More attention seeking from the brunette Miss Piggy.

If my girls grew up to be like her I’d be ashamed. Don’t know why her parents put up with her really 🥴
The things she will share for attention.
Posting a video to say she is flattered we are talking about her...... you looked angry not flattered!
Thick cow
Not enough likes on her gym videos so got to get attention this way 😂
Bore off Kirsty

It’s obvious she fancies someone at the gym 😂😂 although her flobbing around isn’t going to get her a man. Those legs baffle me. They are the biggest things I’ve ever ever seen. She hides her weight because she’s so embarrassed she’s that massive!

oh damn "ladies". I've been a tattler for a month or so but normally comment on a different thread. but seeing you all go in on Kirsty...to fat shame her, call her miss piggy, to say she shouldn't wear a bikini or post a pic in her underwear is on a whole new level of Wrong!!

she and who ever else can wear what the duck they want and then post it if they choose to do so.

I thought this was 2019 and all about body confidence, being proud of who you are, being confident and not feel ashamed if you don't fit the medias profile of a perfect body!

I am aware that I now face a bashing but guess what....i am a big girl....i can take it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
oh damn "ladies". I've been a tattler for a month or so but normally comment on a different thread. but seeing you all go in on Kirsty...to fat shame her, call her miss piggy, to say she shouldn't wear a bikini or post a pic in her underwear is on a whole new level of Wrong!!

she and who ever else can wear what the duck they want and then post it if they choose to do so.

I thought this was 2019 and all about body confidence, being proud of who you are, being confident and not feel ashamed if you don't fit the medias profile of a perfect body!

I am aware that I now face a bashing but guess what....i am a big girl....i can take it!
Funny thing is I’m a big girl too but I don’t attention seek like her by putting myself like that on social media. Something isn’t right with her. You wouldn’t be putting all that work in, eat as healthy as she does and be seeing such low weight loss results. It’s just false and fake.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.