Keepingupwithkirstylea #6 800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big thanks to @Foundmypeople for the thread suggestion with 16 likes!

Royally fucked the title up trying to do too many things at once, it should be:

800 calories for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she’s glued to her phone

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yay my first one 🙌🏻 It’s come up with the previous message though 😂
My one was: 800 cals for breakfast alone, can’t get a job cause she glued to her phone
I realised that just after I posted it 🤦🏽‍♀️ I've reported to admin so hopefully they can fix it or delete it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Only wants positivity on her page but uploads a 2 minute rant to her stories where she addresses the negativity. This despite deleting all negative comments so the only way people know about it is said rant on her stories.

No doubt she’ll now post 3 or 4 DMs from followers saying how inspirational and fabulous she is.

Fair play to the girl, she knows how to work her audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just spat my drink out at her rant 😂😂 ooh that really got her back up and I heard that as fick fighs 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Her rant 😂 a part from her boring work out vids, her terrible food, her boring life has kept me pretty entertained in lockdown

Reactions: 2
So her throw back pic today shows that she has put on weight since November 2019, yet someone still comments "yaaaas you've done amazing" are these people delusional, or being sarcastic? I don't really understand. It's also really annoying when she posts these comparison pics with no context. She could say, Nov v May, I lost my way, but I'm now back in the game ready to lose the weight I've put on... But she just harps on about motivation. No idea what she is motivation for... Other than doing the opposite of what she says

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The one I don’t get is the standard Sunday night weird underwear photos...but what was she doing last night? She’s purposely not grabbed her stomach to make it look like she’s got no fat to grab?! Like Kirsty you look a fool...we’ve all got handles, I can grab a whole handful of mine but don’t try and make it look like you can’t grab any fat cause you’ve become super toned. You fool.
0FF4FBFD-512F-4CE9-94F6-8F0E021D3EA2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine what she'd be like to employ?!

Imagine during her appraisal... 🤦‍♀️
"So Kirsty, we've noticed that there are some areas where we feel that you need to develop your skills."
*Kirsty proceeds to tippex over notes regarding improvements needed*
*Waves finger*
"Have you already forgotten about when everyone was saying be kind? I don't want any negativity in my life. YES, I may have thick thighs. YES, if I want a chocolate bar, I'll have one. Yes, I may spend time during my working day taking selfies with your products. I'M only HUMAN!"
"Kirsty, if we could just address the relevant issues..."
"I am a big, plus size woman and I am proud. I'm not obese. Of course I'm not healthy. But it's about mindset. Positive mindset, guys. Everybody is different. My dad's better than your dad. He has a hot tub and an empty case of Corona for me to pretend to exercise with AND he was on Ant & Dec. He's famous. Like I am. I went to Brit School with Adele, don't forget. Don't mess with a Dowling!"

🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What best friend 😂

Can you imagine what she'd be like to employ?!

Imagine during her appraisal... 🤦‍♀️
"So Kirsty, we've noticed that there are some areas where we feel that you need to develop your skills."
*Kirsty proceeds to tippex over notes regarding improvements needed*
*Waves finger*
"Have you already forgotten about when everyone was saying be kind? I don't want any negativity in my life. YES, I may have thick thighs. YES, if I want a chocolate bar, I'll have one. Yes, I may spend time during my working day taking selfies with your products. I'M only HUMAN!"
"Kirsty, if we could just address the relevant issues..."
"I am a big, plus size woman and I am proud. I'm not obese. Of course I'm not healthy. But it's about mindset. Positive mindset, guys. Everybody is different. My dad's better than your dad. He has a hot tub and an empty case of Corona for me to pretend to exercise with AND he was on Ant & Dec. He's famous. Like I am. I went to Brit School with Adele, don't forget. Don't mess with a Dowling!"

🙄🤦‍♀️
This is AMAZING 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg.. looking at her new post and I've just realised 🙈 at the top of the picture it says Monday Motivation in a search bar, then below is her. Meaning she thinks she's Monday Motivation!

Where about!? She's a stone lighter in the first pic and the 3rd one along she looks huge! Honestly, I just wish her followers would call her about but they'll all know they'll be blocked, myself included.

She's really bugging me now with her narcissistic behaviour, she needs a reality check. Just wait until Saturday when "I've only lost half a pound but half a pound is progress and I'm happy wif that, everybody's body is different guys"

Just stfu and stop eating!! 😒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.