Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 14 likes on keeping the title simple, continue here....

Reactions: 9
Here we go again 🙄 telling someone that follows the Slimming World plan that blended fruit is free and then another member coming on and correcting her. If she's following Slimming World for 3 years then why doesn't she know this?

So, her "3 syn" breakfast
Probably 2-4 syns of blended fruit
2 syns worth of gravy
11 syn icecream

20 syns possibly.. we'll not talk about the break that doesn't look like it's from a small loaf 🙄

Hope nobody follows her meals thinking they'll lose weight!

Reactions: 5
I agree with not having horrible thread names but I did just think of a good one
220 syns per day but Kirsty’s doing slimming world her way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Same! It's either watery gravy or like mud.. but she doesn't like gravy

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I agree with not having horrible thread names but I did just think of a good one
220 syns per day but Kirsty’s doing slimming world her way
Ah that’s a good one! Love it. Maybe we can all agree to reserve for the next one. Or make new one if you like since some find this one so boring 😘

• Haha
Ah that’s a good one! Love it. Maybe we can all agree to reserve for the next one. Or make new one if you like since some find this one so boring 😘
Keep it for next one as it is a new month and she’s smashing her goals this month so she may lose 4 stone who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing as she always eats in bed she’s had the same duvet cover on for weeks now possibly Feb it’s May now 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Also if you look back at old pics she’s had it for years!!!!
I can't deal with eating in bed, would hate breki in bed the thoughts of possible crumbs freak me (I know people like it and that's grand) but my god change your bedding now and then you animal 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
I can't deal with eating in bed, would hate breki in bed the thoughts of possible crumbs freak me (I know people like it and that's grand) but my god change your bedding now and then you animal 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Same. I can’t eat or even drink anything other than water and occasional cup of tea in bed. But that said when I was younger and lived at home I probably ate all manner of things in bed. Kirsty hasn’t quite reached adulthood yet.

Reactions: 2
Same. I can’t eat or even drink anything other than water and occasional cup of tea in bed. But that said when I was younger and lived at home I probably ate all manner of things in bed. Kirsty hasn’t quite reached adulthood yet.
Same! As a teen I'd eat in my room no problem, its like she's still a teenager to be honest.

Same! It's either watery gravy or like mud.. but she doesn't like gravy

She don’t like gravy BUT (See what I did there) has it for the meat or it’ll be dry. There was more gravy on that plate then what you would put on if you didn’t like it but needed it for the dry meat!! (Must now put something in brackets).

• Haha
Everyone is forgetting she had a cheeky little jam tart earlier too. How many syns in that? I cannot weight until weigh day for her. Take bets now? 1 stone gain (plus the other 1 she will hide) 😂

• Heart
Her stretch mark appreciation post (mere hours after her underwear/mound picture) - even breathing in to duck would not give you a flat, tiny waist appearance as she’s trying to portray. I thought to myself “there’s a wall line as such that is not distorted as you would expect from a photo shopped image - but there’s no way that is not photoshopped!! She’s an expert photo shopper!!

Me too tbh but it’s always the same everyone chimes in once the new one is created and no one really takes initiative. Never mind. It’s only a title.
Exactly, no one can be bothered setting the new thread up but they're happy to whine if the new one isn't quite to their liking. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.