Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinting at Tattle in her stories there, me thinks.

But I thought she doesn't care and we're just all jealous losers with no life? That's not a nice thing to say either is it, Kirsty? We wouldn't be commenting if you didn't draw so much attention to yourself.

None of us really care about her weight, to be honest. It's the dishonesty, the arrogance and the attitude that makes us comment.
Exactly it works both ways. Don’t chat tit and tell lies and nobody would comment.
It makes me laugh when she does videos preaching about things. You never leave your house, you eat in your bedroom half the time, you live at home with no job and no social life. You know nothing about life because you don’t have one!

Reactions: 8
Why is she so cocky when she says she's been to Brit School? The attitude is astounding. If that's the only thing you've achieved in life then that is very sad. You're a healthy young woman Kirsty, you could be so much more than someone still living at home with their parents, no partner, no job. Just laying in bed day after day. Go and live your life ffs!

Reactions: 8
My god how much things does Kirsty want to post about Caroline Flack and being kind.

It is not down to people making nasty comments. It is down to celebrity’s and influencers posting a seemingly perfect life and total and utter bullshit about how great things are when it is in fact the exact opposite. They post this tit and they live for the likes and the praise from people they do not even know and all the time they are in fact living a completely different life. When the truth is exposed they themselves are exposed and they cannot deal with the realisation that they have been living a lie and the backlash that comes with that.

The message to take away from this situation is to be real and be honest and you may find that in turn people will be kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My god how much things does Kirsty want to post about Caroline Flack and being kind.

It is not down to people making nasty comments. It is down to celebrity’s and influencers posting a seemingly perfect life and total and utter bullshit about how great things are when it is in fact the exact opposite. They post this tit and they live for the likes and the praise from people they do not even know and all the time they are in fact living a completely different life. When the truth is exposed they themselves are exposed and they cannot deal with the realisation that they have been living a lie and the backlash that comes with that.

The message to take away from this situation is to be real and be honest and you may find that in turn people will be kind.
Bang on.

I agree with being kind, within reason. Sadly, honesty doesn't always sound kind, but it has to be said. So what? People aren't allowed to be honest because it's not kind?

I'm fat, I used to be 17st, thankfully not anymore. It made me depressed. I've been down some dark roads - if people were always kind, kissing my arse just to be nice, I'd have stayed that overweight and battling with mental health issues.

It's the people who've been honest and said "Getting to a healthy weight by eating properly and exercise, that's what you need! It will reduce he risk of x, y and z" - it didn't feel nice and kind to hear that they were implying that I was fat, but it showed that they cared about me in the long run. Not just being nice because apparently you shouldn't say anything at all unless it's nice.

duck off, Kirsty. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of another topic of the moment that you don't really know anything about just because you're so desperate for likes on the bleeping gram.
Go suck on your strawberries like a cock for the gram to get the validation you so desperately need you sad, deluded, overweight, lying, arrogant, self-important, attention seeking fuckwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bang on.

I agree with being kind, within reason. Sadly, honesty doesn't always sound kind, but it has to be said. So what? People aren't allowed to be honest because it's not kind?

I'm fat, I used to be 17st, thankfully not anymore. It made me depressed. I've been down some dark roads - if people were always kind, kissing my arse just to be nice, I'd have stayed that overweight and battling with mental health issues.

It's the people who've been honest and said "Getting to a healthy weight by eating properly and exercise, that's what you need! It will reduce he risk of x, y and z" - it didn't feel nice and kind to hear that they were implying that I was fat, but it showed that they cared about me in the long run. Not just being nice because apparently you shouldn't say anything at all unless it's nice.

duck off, Kirsty. Stop jumping on the bandwagon of another topic of the moment that you don't really know anything about just because you're so desperate for likes on the bleeping gram.
Go suck on your strawberries like a cock for the gram to get the validation you so desperately need you sad, deluded, overweight, lying, arrogant, self-important, attention seeking fuckwit.
Exactly. She jumps on current topics and adds her own childish view on things.

Depression is about more than people being unkind. By posting her one sided view attacking the press and people who are unkind she is in fact playing down the issue of depression and suicide.

You know for a fact if Caroline Flack had been a man then Kirsty would have been sharing domestic violence/abuse posts and if he had killed himself it would have been a case of not being able to live with the guilt.

Its Sunday Kirsty so go and post your usual underwear pics instead of posting tit!

• Heart
I bet we still get the underwear post and the roast dinner 😂

She needs a couple of rest days as those workouts of hers are so intense!
Ahh i cannont wait 😂😂 its definitely binge weekend followed by 5 days of starvation type week. Standard slimming world tbh 😂😂

Reactions: 1
No sorry I don’t agree with previous posts. If anyone doesn’t understand cause you haven’t been through this then what you need to understand is this; if you are depressed, that low, it makes you feel worthless, bad about your life, thinking what’s the point. If someone like Kirsty that has this page against her saying all of these negative things, yes she’s obviously reading these pages because you want to know what people are saying. At one point you are going to feel extremely low. What if tomorrow after reading all of your negative comments, Kirsty decided to take her own life, how would you feel. I’m not saying I’m perfect cause I’m not, but why do you feel the need to agg all about her life. If she wants to lie, let her lie. If she annoys you, delete her. At the end of the day she’s living her life, live yours 😑
Hi Kirst! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi Kirst! 👋
Let her lie!!
If we believe in the amount of followers she has then the guts of 20,000 followers could feel worthless because they are doing what Kirsty does and feel like a failure because it does not work for them. It does not work because it is all lies.
Do you think that is ok?

Reactions: 3
No sorry I don’t agree with previous posts. If anyone doesn’t understand cause you haven’t been through this then what you need to understand is this; if you are depressed, that low, it makes you feel worthless, bad about your life, thinking what’s the point. If someone like Kirsty that has this page against her saying all of these negative things, yes she’s obviously reading these pages because you want to know what people are saying. At one point you are going to feel extremely low. What if tomorrow after reading all of your negative comments, Kirsty decided to take her own life, how would you feel. I’m not saying I’m perfect cause I’m not, but why do you feel the need to agg all about her life. If she wants to lie, let her lie. If she annoys you, delete her. At the end of the day she’s living her life, live yours 😑
She wouldn't, love. She has made it very clear that she doesn't care about what we say. She wont care what a bunch of losers with no lives have to say. Her words!

And for that matter, if that's your argument why are you on a gossip site? Why are any of us here?
We should all be getting on with our lives.

There are thousands of people who've been through some proper tit. Myself included. I don't feel the need to plaster it all over social media for attention. And I haven't lived a sheltered life with mommy and daddy for 31 years and have zero bleeping clue of what it feels like to be in that position.

Throwing her dummy out of the pram and getting huffy when people catch on to her bollocks is not, and I repeat, not the same as people dealing with real mental health issues.
She can change what is making folk comment about her on here.
She's nothing but a spoilt brat.
And freedom of speech and expression is why we're all able to write what we want here.
If you want what you can and can't say to be controlled, I suggest finding somewhere to live that doesn't grant you that privilege.

Sorry, I shouldn't have said any of that should I because it's not bleeping kind! Whoopsy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s with the bleeping sucking on a strawberry profile pic and pictures??!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Her singing video....so she never took her singing seriously but she auditioned 12 times for every singing competition on TV!? I can see why she didn’t get very far 🥴

8 posts a day...she needs a job

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.