Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because with her it's all about Instagram. None of it is about Slimming World, losing weight, getting fit, body positivity or whatever other trend she spouts on about to gain more followers.
Deep down she's insecure and has a serious identity problem. She went to Brit school with people who are now more accomplished than she will ever be and her 20k+ IG following is what defines her worth in her mind. Without them she's nothing.
I don't believe for a second that she'd be up at the crack of dawn for the gym if she wasn't on IG.
Everything she does is for attention, particularly from men. It's really quite sad considering she's 31.

Reactions: 8
Because with her it's all about Instagram. None of it is about Slimming World, losing weight, getting fit, body positivity or whatever other trend she spouts on about to gain more followers.
Deep down she's insecure and has a serious identity problem. She went to Brit school with people who are now more accomplished than she will ever be and her 20k+ IG following is what defines her worth in her mind. Without them she's nothing.
I don't believe for a second that she'd be up at the crack of dawn for the gym if she wasn't on IG.
Everything she does is for attention, particularly from men. It's really quite sad considering she's 31.
Exactly!

She wanted to be a singer but was not good enough.

She wants a man but can’t find one.

She wants to lose weight but was failing miserably so now she is trying the protein shakes in the hope she can lose weight and get likes on Instagram!

Very sad existence!

Reactions: 6
So tempted to comment on her post...but I'll get blocked and who will I be able to annoy myself by watching? Lol. 'To be expected' no it's not...not if you've been honest...you should have lost 7lbs this week...you've been starving yourself apparently kirsty! Arghhhhhhhhhh she drives me MAD! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Think I’m going to just retire from the thread .... I’ve actually ran out of things to say.....

Absolutely stunning 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely doesn’t post everything she eats .. someone has commented & said that she hardly eats anything & she’s commented she eats a lot & doesn’t care .. why sound so defensive .. she clearly does care about the number on the scales Cos she’s just protests too much

• Haha
  • Wow
The only way she will ever properly slim down is if she has a bypass or a band. She is too much of a secret eater and a massive lying binge eater. Even if she has one of those operations she will be one who pushes it and gains back the weight. Full fat Dairylee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone’s commented ‘well done hun keep up the good work’ honestly if she put on 3 stone one week they’d applaud her and give her a pat on the back. It’s a joke. She’s an icon for all the people who also can’t be arsed to lose weight.

• Haha
I am crying with lolz! Why the hell would you bother getting up all day at the crack of dawn for zero effort at the gym then just to gain hahahaha. Clearly a massive secret eater!

How much has she officially lost this year or is she still slowly gaining?

Ahhh Dairylea, you big dafty. Keep the content coming, it’s becoming one of the highlights of my Saturdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.