Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have so many followers
We all love a car crash 🧐🧐 I actually have no idea though. Her face to face fridays annoy me so much. It’s like she doesn’t remember what else she’s posted. In a couple of months she will post February 2020 as a chubbier face and then her recent one as a better angled slimmer face even though she’s lost duck all weight. Such a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just do some squats without holding onto the TRX ropes? Why is so reliant on them? Honestly can’t stand her gym videos, she also wasn’t even connecting with the punchbag half the time either, it’s cringey. Why did she ditch her PT?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she just do some squats without holding onto the TRX ropes? Why is so reliant on them? Honestly can’t stand her gym videos, she also wasn’t even connecting with the punchbag half the time either, it’s cringey. Why did she ditch her PT?
It’s all about minimum effort with Kirsty!

Assisted squats, assisted sit ups, half hearted boxing and no increase in weights.

Reactions: 2
It’s all about minimum effort with Kirsty!

Assisted squats, assisted sit ups, half hearted boxing and no increase in weights.
‘Trust the process’ is her new favourite catch phrase too - god knows what she thinks it even means!!!

Somebody has obviously told Kirsty chia seeds are good!

I am not getting the adding spinach to her protein shakes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Somebody has obviously told Kirsty chia seeds are good!

I am not getting the adding spinach to her protein shakes 🤷🏻‍♀️
I understand adding spinach to smoothies as it’s such a good source of nutrients and it doesn’t affect the taste/flavour but I’m not sure about protein shakes. I personally don’t understand the need for anyone who’s not lifting heavy weights 3-4hrs a day x 5 days a week to need a protein shake at all.

her body doesn’t need that much protein. She’s getting plenty of protein in her food for the level of exercise she’s doing.

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh here she goes again....bragging about a virus being “near you” when it’s not near you 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
If it's near anyone it's near me and the hundreds of other people who actually WORK at lewisham hospital. Did I feel the need to plaster it all over social media? No i did not because i am not a bleep 🙄🙄 bore the duck of kirsty bore off

Reactions: 7
If it's near anyone it's near me and the hundreds of other people who actually WORK at lewisham hospital. Did I feel the need to plaster it all over social media? No i did not because i am not a bleep 🙄🙄 bore the duck of kirsty bore off
Exactly!!!! It’s such weird behaviour

Reactions: 1
What is the point in doing 2 punches then blocking her face, 2 punches then blocking her face?!! She’d be better off punching the duck out of it for 1 minute non stop!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.