Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I guess it must be Wednesday today, this is the time of the week that Dairylea usually starts wheeling out her excuses... sheโ€™s laying the groundwork for the gain she KNOWS is coming on Saturday because sheโ€™s secretly faceplanted a few Snickers multipacks ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s like the trickiest game of spot the difference this morning in her throwback Thursday.. sheโ€™s bigger now (or just the same) than she was in December so whatโ€™s the point ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Itโ€™s like the trickiest game of spot the difference this morning in her throwback Thursday.. sheโ€™s bigger now (or just the same) than she was in December so whatโ€™s the point ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She looks better in Dec picture and that pains me to write

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Transformation pics with basically no difference.

Omgzz what an inspirational transformation

• Haha
540 cals .. 2 hours in the gym .. if she got into classes u can knock out 600 or more in 50 mins of body combat

540 cals .. 2 hours in the gym .. if she got into classes u can knock out 600 or more in 50 mins of body combat
On a cross trainer you can do 200 calories easy in less than 15 mins on a high setting. She does everything at a snails pace though ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I dunno what the duck she does....I mean she looks like she does a decent workout (sometimes) sweaty etc....but at her size she should burn more than 540 kcals for a 2 hour gym session ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m a lot smaller than her a decent fast paced walk I can burn 400 kcals in just an hour ๐Ÿคฏ
I see others do classes and post on insta (again smaller than Kirsty) and they do 500-600 kcals in an hour ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Baffles duck outta me ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 2
Very rarely does she break sweat. She works out in a hoodie most days.
She pretends to be out of breath most of the time and the odd day like today she gets sweaty.
She was so hot and sweaty that she went home and sat and had lunch before thinking of having a bath ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฎ

I dunno what the duck she does....I mean she looks like she does a decent workout (sometimes) sweaty etc....but at her size she should burn more than 540 kcals for a 2 hour gym session ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m a lot smaller than her a decent fast paced walk I can burn 400 kcals in just an hour ๐Ÿคฏ
I see others do classes and post on insta (again smaller than Kirsty) and they do 500-600 kcals in an hour ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Baffles duck outta me ๐Ÿค”
I was going to say this, I do 55 minutes tops in the gym and I can burn close to 600. My fitness level is pretty good but I am NOT in shape! I have about 4 stones to lose!

Her squats pain me.
And I thought to do sit ups you have to pull yourself up with your arms and not engage your core at all? I've been doing it wrong this whole time!
She's definitely doing the shake diet and claiming she's following SW.
Try real nutrition if you're ditching SW, not unsustainable diets that will make you pile more weight back on.
Three years and she's still morbidly obese. That's not me being nasty, that's just fact. If lying burned calories she'd be at target by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gym 5 times a week, eats roughly 500 cals a day but puts on weight, seems legit.

• Haha
She has the poorest form I have ever seen ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Is it because she is top heavy do you think? Her tits make her lean forward ๐Ÿค”
Yeah I think she'd be better off doing back squats with a barbell, maybe starting with box squats as she wouldn't be able to lean as far forward and round her back as much. Her deadlift form is better as her back stays straighter, but then again she never goes very heavy.

She has the poorest form I have ever seen ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Is it because she is top heavy do you think? Her tits make her lean forward ๐Ÿค”
From me who used to have HOOOGE boobs before a reduction.. no. she just has the worlds worst form. She will put her back out soon ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.