Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woop! Regarding the exercise, it seems like she thinks time is better than effort. She be best goin full whack for a shorter period of time to get that heart pumping. Would do her the world of good. Then small rest and fast again! Bit of a hiit. The endorphins feel amazing! Rather than just sat there gently peddling or walking.

BUT something is better than nothing. Sadly she doesn't make the most of the gym considering she has a PT they don't seem to challenge her much? What exactly is she paying them for 🤔

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what the hell she is doing with the protein shakes. I thought she was going to use as a breakfast before the gym but she is having the shake and adding spinach (🤮) plus having fruit or the other day she had the protein shake plus a cucumber and a cereal bar.

I see a gain coming this weekend. She will blame it on muscle with her workouts or she will blame time of the month!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she was gaining muscle she'd look more lean, 1lb muscle/fat weigh the same! That excuse drives me mad.

There's no way she can be gaining lbs and lbs of muscle. Absolutely no way. This excuse simply cannot be used any further. Even bodybuilders take years to gain so much muscle. Not accepting that excuse until she's reduced massively in body fat percentage and her measurements are changing. Even then would probably not be lbs on but more like numbers on the scale not moving.

She really really cannot keep using that excuse.

Reactions: 5
There's no way she can be gaining lbs and lbs of muscle. Absolutely no way. This excuse simply cannot be used any further. Even bodybuilders take years to gain so much muscle. Not accepting that excuse until she's reduced massively in body fat percentage and her measurements are changing. Even then would probably not be lbs on but more like numbers on the scale not moving.

She really really cannot keep using that excuse.
Exactly!
Somebofy commented on her post at the weekend that she should take measurements and she said she does. If she had gone down in her measurements I am sure she would have posted it as she posts everything else 🤔

Reactions: 7
Like someone else said; she’s absolutely massive and the weight should be falling off of her. She’s made no mention of a medical condition so she’s just plain greedy and lies about her eating. Extra fattening Dairy Lea

Always think it’s suss when she doesn’t post her dinner as she posts everything else.
Also I do not get the slow walking on a treadmill in the gym, you have no job and all day to spend outside in the fresh air walking instead of in bed watching TV.
Feel a bit sad for her to be honest, 30s living with her parents, doesn’t seem to have much social life bar social media and no job.

Resistance 3 on a bike? That’s a cool down. “If you ain’t sweating you ain’t working hard enough” YOU AINT SWEATING LOVE!! sorry needed to get that off my chest.

• Haha
Jesus. Christ. People message me and ask me how I have a flat stomach? Your like a bag of potatoes. Fuccck

• Haha
If you can ( and does) talk freely when doing a workout you’re not working hard enough

She’s like a bleeping slug!

The way she “works out” reminds me of someone who has suffered an injury and is doing physio , gentle stretches, gentle pace until you can go full on again...

Honestly, just a complete joke, her “PT” must just sit back and count her cash each month... money for nothing really....

As I say if he is ex army he should be ashamed that he allows someone to use his name and show this non progression.... absolutely embarrassing he is to the service

• Haha
If you can ( and does) talk freely when doing a workout you’re not working hard enough

She’s like a bleeping slug!

The way she “works out” reminds me of someone who has suffered an injury and is doing physio , gentle stretches, gentle pace until you can go full on again...

Honestly, just a complete joke, her “PT” must just sit back and count her cash each month... money for nothing really....

As I say if he is ex army he should be ashamed that he allows someone to use his name and show this non progression.... absolutely embarrassing he is to the service
Slug.

Am ded 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐌

• Haha
Hate the way she says ‘Hi Guys’ just get on with your workout, put some effort in and get on with your day. duck off with the constant attention seeking and talking while you are supposed to be ‘working out’. Get a job while you’re at it too. 🤬

What we guessing the gain will be tomorrow?
With those added protein shakes too lol

Reactions: 1
I’ll go for 2 on .... star week, sister’s birthday, protein shakes.... ALL THAT MYSCLE BUILD 😂😂

duck it 5lbs 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.