Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am lost for words.... not the gain because I expected that with her being on her 2nd period this month!
It’s the lies. She is a compulsive liar!!!!
Somebody commented on her post to say she has hardly eaten anything and she replied “I have eaten loads”!!!
If we are to believe her posts then she has replaced meals with a shake so how has she eaten loads?

Reactions: 8
I am lost for words.... not the gain because I expected that with her being on her 2nd period this month!
It’s the lies. She is a compulsive liar!!!!
Somebody commented on her post to say she has hardly eaten anything and she replied “I have eaten loads”!!!
If we are to believe her posts then she has replaced meals with a shake so how has she eaten loads?
It’s the ‘But I don’t care’ after that. But you do care otherwise you wouldn’t be replacing meals with shakes etc and feel you need to justify yourself all the time! Why is she so passive aggressive? Ugh.

Reactions: 4
It’s the ‘But I don’t care’ after that. But you do care otherwise you wouldn’t be replacing meals with shakes etc and feel you need to justify yourself all the time! Why is she so passive aggressive? Ugh.
Because she’s a stroppy cow with a crappy attitude that needs to be slapped out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahahaha I f**king love this thread. She is such a car crash.
If she wasn’t so narcissistic and had such an ugly personality, I’d feel sorry for her and suggest she needed some assistance, but in my opinion she is getting exactly what she deserves.

Reactions: 7
Hahahahahahaha I f**king love this thread. She is such a car crash.
If she wasn’t so narcissistic and had such an ugly personality, I’d feel sorry for her and suggest she needed some assistance, but in my opinion she is getting exactly what she deserves.
100%! If I didnt enjoy watching the mess that is her life so much I'd comment on one of her gain post asking wtf is going on. But she's defo the sort of person to block if your message isn't anything but vom inducing kiss arse. Such a sad excuse for a life she leads

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she is going to add her gain to her 12 week countdown this week.... 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want to call her out but I kind of want to see where she goes next 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t drink but I will raise a glass to a celebrity who died... oh and it happened in London, just down the road from me!!
Melt!

Her mum looks like such an old washed up bit of mutton. 😂 so manly as well.
Yup mutton dressed as lamb!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Isn’t that term usually used for people who have carried babies?
Yes I've heard that! That's what I associate that term with due to the miracle of growing a tiny human within your body as a woman. Hers are from being morbidly obese so dunno why she's so proud, not on a par with carrying a child..... 😂

Hinting at Tattle in her stories there, me thinks.

But I thought she doesn't care and we're just all jealous losers with no life? That's not a nice thing to say either is it, Kirsty? We wouldn't be commenting if you didn't draw so much attention to yourself.

None of us really care about her weight, to be honest. It's the dishonesty, the arrogance and the attitude that makes us comment.

Isn’t that term usually used for people who have carried babies?
Yeah exactly. The only thing she'll ever carry is a high risk of type 2 diabetes unless she sorts herself out and gets her head out her arse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.