Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe it all. I don't care what anyone says no kid talks like that. This is all for clout and its sickening. Theres an account on Twitter called Didn't happen of Year Awards that outs bullshit posts like this. If a kid wasnt involved (allegedly!) I'd be sending this to them

Reactions: 5
She has the same helium filled kettle bells at home as they have at her gym

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This made me picture Kirsty in a teeny tiny imaginary car. Holding the teeny, tiny steering wheel. And that made me laugh today. Though I am exhausted to the point of hysteria now. So...
20200330_154925.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This girl makes me sick.....she posted a thank message from someone who's child has cancer or another serious illness. Apparently the kid says.....be like kirsty mum

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.