keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irregular periods, overweight and other issues (facial hair, acne) are usually caused by Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (I should know as I’ve got it).

It’s manageable but better to know you’ve got it- it also means there might be a hormonal imbalance or insulin issues. If I were her I would talk to my Dr about it, it also means you need to be relatively strict with your diet. Funnily enough, having a good diet and losing weight helps with the other symptoms.

Reactions: 2
This was her post from 9th November, if I had a period every 2 weeks I would be going to see my Dr.
Yeh the one before that was 3 weeks, I thought she maybe just had short cycles but 2 weeks is not normal. Do we believe her though?

Irregular periods, overweight and other issues (facial hair, acne) are usually caused by Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (I should know as I’ve got it).

It’s manageable but better to know you’ve got it- it also means there might be a hormonal imbalance or insulin issues. If I were her I would talk to my Dr about it, it also means you need to be relatively strict with your diet. Funnily enough, having a good diet and losing weight helps with the other symptoms.
Funnily enough, I was thinking thst this morning, she seems to have all the classic signs of PCOS.

Reactions: 3
When has she lost weight before?
She lost about 4 stone previously the steadily put it back on

Usual thread I’m on is quiet so needed to find someone new to dislike 😂🖕🏻... she’s put 3lb on since September. I thought slimming world was about losing weight 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️...think I may have been banned already accidentally liked a post then unliked it now blocked. Cheers hun. Waste of my life
She loves a good blocking

Reactions: 1

I have mentioned before she could do with visiting a Dr. Unfortunately its hard to tell what is real and what are excuses with Kirsty.

Kirsty you can't keep having a binge then calling it day 1 again and expect a loss! Calories don't reset themselves because you have been weighed.
Anyone else think she was in work in her dressing gown 🤣

To be fair to her, her food is improving, even has a bit of colour. Baffled how she only does half hour cardio in the gym though, what’s the point in going to do that little work?

Why does she show what she's left.... Stop wasting food, if there's too much don't pack so much... Stop pretending you don't eat much

Why does she show what she's left.... Stop wasting food, if there's too much don't pack so much... Stop pretending you don't eat much
That’s exactly why, “Oh I’m stuffed, I left so much” yadda yadda 🙄

I’m nowhere near her size but if I have pasta for lunch I can still eat a huge portion, whether I’m actually hungry or not so I’m not sure what she’s trying to prove 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
Not that we doubted she was over 20st anyway.. but her showing her food planner, you can see the syns at the top are sitting about half way. Meaning she gets 25 syns a day as she's over 20st. I done suppose she'll have clicked onto that seeing as she's so secretive about what her weight is

Not that we doubted she was over 20st anyway.. but her showing her food planner, you can see the syns at the top are sitting about half way. Meaning she gets 25 syns a day as she's over 20st. I done suppose she'll have clicked onto that seeing as she's so secretive about what her weight is
I’ve no doubt she don’t admit her weight because she’s in complete denial. I reckon she sees other women who state they are around the same weight as she is but doesn’t relate/thinks shes smaller. She’s wired differently.

Ok call me sad but I've just checked the calories on all the goli s she's listed that she takes daily... 155 Cals
That's 7.75 syns before she's started the day!

• Wow
  • Haha
I noticed this too

Here we go again, all the motivation on a Tuesday, clean slate, let's do this etc. Comes to Friday and she doesn't show any slimming world friendly meals from lunchtime onwards. She will never succeed because she simply isn't consistent enough.

Reactions: 7
Here we go again, all the motivation on a Tuesday, clean slate, let's do this etc. Comes to Friday and she doesn't show any slimming world friendly meals from lunchtime onwards. She will never succeed because she simply isn't consistent enough.
Exactly.
As if she only had 5 sausages and spinach yesterday 😂 howay 😆

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.