keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1lb on

did the SW lady really give her that big speech 🤔

also she keeps saying ‘time of the month’ which she also said on 9th November weigh in… somethings not right!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she would find it easier if she lived at home or her and Daniel had their own place. I would imagine she doesn’t feel like she can come home from work and just cook whatever she likes - they probably eat dinner all together and it’s already prepared when she gets back from work. Maybe that’s why she never posts an evening meal? I wouldn’t feel comfortable preparing food in my MIL kitchen that’s different to everyone else and presumably a food shop that I want earmarked for SW etc: she doesn’t do a weekly food shop and show her slimming world buys or anything. I think she’s pretty much just paying lip service to SW and riding off the back of her previous weight loss and followers from that.
I agree with you regarding the cooking but it’s just constant excuses from her.
1) stress - stress doesn’t make you put weight on but eating your feelings does. Is she admitting that she is lying to her followers as has not showed what she is really eating everyday?
2) gym - she has been to the gym three times & spends most of her time filming herself doing a half arsed workout so I highly doubt that will have an impact
3) time of month - she needs to go to the drs as wasn’t it her time of month 2 weeks ago
4) water retention - isn’t this caused through a poor diet 🤔
And then there is the usual false promises at the end about eating better & having more speed food. Kirsty you are a failure after all these weeks you are now heavy then when you started.
I really hope this gives her a good kick up the arse but it will be the same shite next week

Reactions: 7
In a way I feel sorry for her but.. REALLY! 🤦🏻‍♀️

She needs to realise that just being a member of SW doesn't mean she will lose weight. She needs to be following the plan too.

Reactions: 5
1lb on

did the SW lady really give her that big speech 🤔

also she keeps saying ‘time of the month’ which she also said on 9th November weigh in… somethings not right!
I do not believe they said all that to her, they don’t have time lol

Reactions: 4
If she went to the gym another 3-4 times this week she would probably see more of a difference. It’s not automatic, sometimes it takes a week for exercise to take effect. Surely she would know this because she used to regularly exercise?

I think she’s too lazy to do her own dinners, on Sunday Didnt they have beef Wellington? Why would you make a boring SW meal when Daniel has prepared a delicious beefy pastry.

If she went to the gym another 3-4 times this week she would probably see more of a difference. It’s not automatic, sometimes it takes a week for exercise to take effect. Surely she would know this because she used to regularly exercise?

I think she’s too lazy to do her own dinners, on Sunday Didnt they have beef Wellington? Why would you make a boring SW meal when Daniel has prepared a delicious beefy pastry.
She needs to be honest with Dan and his family and maybe even offer to cook SW friendly meals for all of them. Then she is in control of her own food at home. So over 9 weeks she’s spent £45 and is heavier than she was at the start??

I do feel a bit sorry for her but then I remember she’s a massive liar.
See the Dr about your periods eat 3 meals a day and stop lying.

Reactions: 2
Still 10 blueberries! How does she not get the idea is to fill up on all the fruit and veg so she’s not starving by lunch and reaching for all the processed food 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She needs to be honest with Dan and his family and maybe even offer to cook SW friendly meals for all of them. Then she is in control of her own food at home. So over 9 weeks she’s spent £45 and is heavier than she was at the start??
It's not that one meal a day that's making her gain unless his mum makes high calorie meals everyday.... Judging by what she eats the rest of the day it's probably her one healthy meal a day

She's saying it's harder this time round because she's doing the gym... She only started this week, what about the previous 8 weeks?
She still thinks she needs to eat magic speed to lose weight ....

Reactions: 5
I honestly belive she can do it.. she's lost weight before. Looking at the pics with the leather jacket. She can do it, but she isn't applying herself and is making up excuses as to why, rather than just being like " look I'm not into it my head isn't in the right place so I'm going to enjoy the gym and enjoy Christmas"

Just admit that you can't be bothered, people are more bothered about the lies than anything else.
When has she lost weight before?

Usual thread I’m on is quiet so needed to find someone new to dislike 😂🖕🏻... she’s put 3lb on since September. I thought slimming world was about losing weight 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️...think I may have been banned already accidentally liked a post then unliked it now blocked. Cheers hun. Waste of my life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So yesterday she promised herself she was going to eat all those speed foods that are needed for weight loss & yet again puts a handful of blueberries in her porridge 🤦‍♀️
I see she still never shared her tea last night so no doubt ate a non SW friendly meal

Reactions: 3
If I were her I would be having a snack before gym then the breakfast. What does she mean when she said ‘no clinic’ or ‘2 clinics’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.