keepingupwithkirstylea #17 The only thing keepingupwithkirstylea is her weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol if she was benchpressing 100lbs a day then yeah she would gain muscle but at such low levels and combined with cardio, she’s not going to be gaining any muscle. As someone who has lost and gained weight over the years I know how hard it is and how you need to be in the right mindset and find what works for you, but after what, 8 weeks on Slimming World and she’s lost one pound? Come off it, she needs to be strict with herself or as someone mentioned before, just stop because December is full of parties and indulgences etc. I would have a bit of sympathy with her if she wasn’t such a dick.

Reactions: 6
Lol if she was benchpressing 100lbs a day then yeah she would gain muscle but at such low levels and combined with cardio, she’s not going to be gaining any muscle. As someone who has lost and gained weight over the years I know how hard it is and how you need to be in the right mindset and find what works for you, but after what, 8 weeks on Slimming World and she’s lost one pound? Come off it, she needs to be strict with herself or as someone mentioned before, just stop because December is full of parties and indulgences etc. I would have a bit of sympathy with her if she wasn’t such a dick.
Speaking of pounds, how much would 8 weeks have cost does anyone know

Reactions: 1
I think she said she did a 12 week countdown which I think is £40. Madness that she’s only lost a pound (well technically she’s lost £40 but y’know!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder how much the gym is gonna set her back.....
Cheapest membership worked out £35 per month ish when I looked at their website. SW is £5.95pw but discounted if she buys in blocks of 12 weeks (which K did). Agree with others on here though, nothing is gonna change until she applies consistent effort, she is all about the idea and content for the gram but her effort is next to useless. She’s half hearted at best, inconsistent and poorly educated. Doesn’t matter what advise she is given (i know red lips gave her loads around nutrition), she still does “what she wants to”, she ate it “cos she wanted it” “what I fancied so I had it”, which is fine, but just don’t then promote yourself as a motivational weight loss account.
How does she not see what a moronic narcassistic hypocrite she is?? She sounds like a spoilt brat and I would hate to spend even 30mins in her company. I’m not usually this unkind but she’s someone I actually enjoy seeing fail, I see it as her karma for all the followers she is deceiving.

I called it a few days ago that she would use the ‘I’m working out & gaining muscle’ excuse. You’ve been to the gym twice & have barely broke a sweat, your not gaining muscle.

Reactions: 10
I honestly belive she can do it.. she's lost weight before. Looking at the pics with the leather jacket. She can do it, but she isn't applying herself and is making up excuses as to why, rather than just being like " look I'm not into it my head isn't in the right place so I'm going to enjoy the gym and enjoy Christmas"

Just admit that you can't be bothered, people are more bothered about the lies than anything else.

Reactions: 2
I honestly belive she can do it.. she's lost weight before. Looking at the pics with the leather jacket. She can do it, but she isn't applying herself and is making up excuses as to why, rather than just being like " look I'm not into it my head isn't in the right place so I'm going to enjoy the gym and enjoy Christmas"

Just admit that you can't be bothered, people are more bothered about the lies than anything else.
Exactly this, she’s lost weight before but has fell back into her own bad habits & is now just going around in circles. Hopefully now she’s back to the gym she can refocus & start making better food choices & actually start getting somewhere. As I’ve said before you can’t out train a bad diet so 30 mins on a bike is not going to help her lose weight if she is eating shite all day.
I really hope something clicks & she proves us all wrong but I’m not going to hold my breath

Reactions: 3
I bet she’s savage this morning

I mean Adele being reunited with her English teacher who was a influential woman in her life, and not Kirstylea who she went to Brit school with, sI mean surely KL is THE most influential person Adele would have come across … especially on the weight loss side

👀👀😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
4 meals today instead of the usual 1-2, but don't worry guys, she had to force herself to eat it 🙄

Kirsty stop forcing yourself to eat! You are not the size you are through not eating enough. Listen to your body if you aren't hungry don't eat 🙄

There is no way she was still full from her breakfast lunch and snack. I think someone had a sneaky secret McDonald’s on the way home 🤭 There’s no way she is the size she is through two meals a day

Reactions: 3
Also she can’t do very long days - was at the gym until 10? Then on the train at 6/30

Also she can’t do very long days - was at the gym until 10? Then on the train at 6/30
I mean leaving the gym to walk to work at 10

There’s no way she gets really full from a bit of breakfast & lunch .. why does she make out that she’s never hungry .. if it was true & she was eating what she shows the weight would fall off her.. and if I was never hungry I’d probably get a check up at the drs as it’s not normal ..

Oh weigh in day, I think either a maintain or 1/2 lb off as don’t you know she is now exercising & gaining muscle

I think she would find it easier if she lived at home or her and Daniel had their own place. I would imagine she doesn’t feel like she can come home from work and just cook whatever she likes - they probably eat dinner all together and it’s already prepared when she gets back from work. Maybe that’s why she never posts an evening meal? I wouldn’t feel comfortable preparing food in my MIL kitchen that’s different to everyone else and presumably a food shop that I want earmarked for SW etc: she doesn’t do a weekly food shop and show her slimming world buys or anything. I think she’s pretty much just paying lip service to SW and riding off the back of her previous weight loss and followers from that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.