Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I never used to wear dresses because I’m a big girl’ yet her photo from yesterday she is wearing a dress in 4 of the 6 photos going back to 2016

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 stone isn't gonna be enough for kirsty, realistically I don't anyone would notice a 2 stone difference on a woman of her size, especially with all the angled mirror selfies etc. Plus, if she actually stuck to it, she could lose 2 stone so easily! (Provided no underlying medical condition eg PCOS)
I have PCOS and losing weight can be done. I lost 5st in 6 months on slimming world (put 3 of it back on the last 2 yrs though 🤦🏻‍♀️) but yeah it’s not an excuse really

Reactions: 4
Facts are facts Kirsty isn’t loosing weight because she’s putting in minimal effort. 2 stone should be easy for her to loose if she ate right and stayed active.

Reactions: 4
Facts are facts Kirsty isn’t loosing weight because she’s putting in minimal effort. 2 stone should be easy for her to loose if she ate right and stayed active.
That’s why we only see breakfast n lunch

Reactions: 2
Why did she say she never used to wear dresses but does now because of Daniels family and Daniel saying to wear what she wants.

One thing I've noticed with krusty is she does actually wear some nice clothes, particularly dresses, quite often. She doesn't cover up etc and is often seen wearing said dresses. She also wasn't shy of a bikini or two when she was screaming her head of wobbling it side to side in her intimate hot tub moments with daddy.

I'm confused. Is she reaching out to the body posi community again, maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she say she never used to wear dresses but does now because of Daniels family and Daniel saying to wear what she wants.

One thing I've noticed with krusty is she does actually wear some nice clothes, particularly dresses, quite often. She doesn't cover up etc and is often seen wearing said dresses. She also wasn't shy of a bikini or two when she was screaming her head of wobbling it side to side in her intimate hot tub moments with daddy.

I'm confused. Is she reaching out to the body posi community again, maybe?
God knows why she’s making out this a new thing & that they’ve given her the confidence to wear a dress .. she was shy when we used to get the Sunday night knickers n bra selfie. I think she dresses quite well most of the time.. she’s got more stuff than me .. I look homeless mainly lol

Reactions: 2
God knows why she’s making out this a new thing & that they’ve given her the confidence to wear a dress .. she was shy when we used to get the Sunday night knickers n bra selfie. I think she dresses quite well most of the time.. she’s got more stuff than me .. I look homeless mainly lol
Ahhh yes the see through knicker fanny shots 🤢
Bleughhhh

I think she’s trying to get them to work with her. She done it before with them drinks when she took pictures of the drinks up against a tree then they sent her free drinks. It’s very odd though to go to that much effort and it’s hardly like she’s going to be their target audience.

Reactions: 3
Has she left her job again? She’s had quite a few non work outfits on this week ..

Reactions: 1
Did she seriously buy edible flowers to make this look more appealing?!
Not working hun!! Her food posts are awful.
Imagine saving to buy a house and your partner is buying edible flowers for her packed lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.