Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s used the yellow dress as a throw back like it was earlier on 2021 no hun it was Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sad thing is that she is only lying to herself, it’s blatantly obvious for all to see that she has actually put on more weight (as many others have this past year including myself). Her post is just full of excuses yet again & the photo from Saturday (I actually think she looks nice in the yellow dress) is a true reflection of how she looks not the posed photos she likes to take with her body twisted to make herself look thinner. I’ve said it before & will say it again, she needs to come off social media for a while, re-educate herself about healthy eating & exercise if she wants to continue to be a weight-loss account or spend the time accepting who she is, come back ditch the weight loss moniker & just enjoy life.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’ve so much to say 🤣
But is it just me? Or is the dress not orange 🍊 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
the sisters dress looks yellow to me. Maybe im
Colour blind & don’t even know hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“I know I’m not near my target”
“Only 2 stone away”

Which is it hun? You’re either not near or only 2 stone away

Reactions: 4
Exercise not happening because they can't use the garage. Hollow laugh, you don't need a garage to exercise!

Reactions: 8
“Only 2 stone away”

2 stone isn't gonna be enough for kirsty, realistically I don't anyone would notice a 2 stone difference on a woman of her size, especially with all the angled mirror selfies etc. Plus, if she actually stuck to it, she could lose 2 stone so easily! (Provided no underlying medical condition eg PCOS)

Just goes to show that any motivation she did have once upon a time was steered towards finding a man. I’m guilty of putting on a few lbs when in a relationship as there’s more eating out, less time for as many workouts, priorities change etc but she has just completely given up which is actually really sad.

Reactions: 9
“Only 2 stone away”

Is her target her lowest weight she has got down to so is she saying she’s put on 2 of the 4 stone she lost.

Reactions: 5
The ‘I’m not your cuppa tea and that’s ok posts’ are so boring! And she’s clearly not okay about it!

Reactions: 7
She says she is happy because Daniel loves her as she is. Then on the same post says love yourself for who you are.
So do you love yourself Kirsty or are u just happy to have a man

Reactions: 9
Seriously just make your profile private at this point. Nobody cares about your declarations of love for Penfold and who’s buying Goli? Give it up.

Reactions: 7
She’s actually posted her true calories this morning…with evidence!

Is she actually going back to being a weight loss account?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.