Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked pretty in the dress her hair looked nice and her teeth looked clean but she’s a lot bigger than she posts on her carefully angled mirror selfie’s

Reactions: 4
Oh my, she really has piled it back on. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but I really wish she would drop the weight loss shite from her profile, she has absolutely no content these days other than her train journey to work 🥱🥱🥱 & her crappy processed meals. She needs to give it a rest now

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the yellow dress looked nice at all, looks like a tent.

Reactions: 3
I struggle to understand how she manipulates her pics the one today her head looks in proportion to her body the one in the yellow dress it looks tiny

Reactions: 2
I struggle to understand how she manipulates her pics the one today her head looks in proportion to her body the one in the yellow dress it looks tiny
It sounds silly but we used to have a slim mirror. It was slim and long but honestly standing in front of it was almost like an optional illusion. We’re around 5ft and it would make us look slimmer and taller. My sister loved it 🤣 Unsure if she takes photos from just her phone or a photo of her standing in front of a mirror?

We have an IKEA mirror which makes you look really slim. Everyone we have to stay comments on it. I wish I could carry it around with me..😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.