Keepingupwithkirstylea #15 Dairylea and one-pump flogging Goli. Anaemic sausages? What a wally

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 love the title .. thanks for starting a new thread .. I have no idea how to do it xxx

Reactions: 3
God the most interesting thing about her these days are the threads on her 🥱

Last edited:
I’m so sick of her pushing goli’s .. no one’s interested.. waste of money & look tit., go & get a job!!!

Reactions: 4
So the girl who is a weightloss account chose the 563 calorie kebab with all the sides instead of the 329 calorie kebab 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kebabs are the kinda stuff I like looking at though lol looks nice .. better than rice cakes lol

I thought Brittany stopped following her??
She's so trying to get a gifted meal

The amount of likes she gets is so laughable! She's an absolute disgrace, how the duck she claims to be a weight loss account is beyond me!

You can tell it was gifted and they gave her a script because her caption was actually coherent for the first time ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha ha I missed that!
What a Mockery of a weight loss account advertising kebabs!
Can totally understand if she went for the low cal one to show you can have take aways and stay low calorie but she went for the full shebang ffs

Surprise she didn’t say our dads birthday.
Poor Poundland Robert Deniro never been mentioned since.
To be fair bet his loving life in the hot tub racist Trace topless necking beers and singing without Kirsty filming their every move.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprise she didn’t say our dads birthday.
Poor Poundland Robert Deniro never been mentioned since.
To be fair bet his loving life in the hot tub racist Trace topless necking beers and singing without Kirsty filming their every move.
I miss those days “Go on Dad FINALLY IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME....what a tune”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god we won’t be seeing the last of goli as Jlo and partner advertising them lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.