Keepingupwithkirstylea:14 No job, no friends, wasting her life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish she would stop masquerading as a weight loss account as it’s clear to see she has no idea. She needs to stop posting her disgusting & childlike meals & educate herself on nutrition & healthy eating. It’s clear to see she did lose weight once from her transformation photos from 2016 but what has she actually lost in the past couple of years (except her soul which she sold to become an ambassador for shite products).
I think she would do herself the world of good to log out of Instagram for few months, get herself a job, eat a better diet, sort her life out & come back with a whole new mind set as she is just a joke account now x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s tagged it as a paid partnership I don’t think it counts if she’s paying for the product then advertising

also says she’s going back to her childhood with her lunch as if she ever left it

Reactions: 4
I'm cringing so hard. Kirsty I know you read here. Get some pride. Stop trying to be an influencer. It's so embarrassing. You get so little engagement it's obvious your following is made up of bots. Do an online course in English maybe read a book on self awareness. Show us the bed you actually bought yourself before you try your hand at advertising. Cringing so much
She got 15 likes on her goli pic 😂😂 they must be buzzing at having her advertise with that kind of engagement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t even do a post about her dead nan without being passive aggressive 🙆🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping jamming dodger blondies! 🐷🐷🐷 she could make them with her eyes closed apparently
Just goes to show how often she makes them! And I bet she eats them all with her eyes closed too 🐷😂
Saying that it’s about the only thing that she makes that looks edible!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just goes to show how often she makes them! And I bet she eats them all with her eyes closed too 🐷😂
Saying that it’s about the only thing that she makes that looks edible!!!
If she put as much effort into learning how to do a few basic recipes as much as she does cakes , her meals would be amazing .. but no we have to keep looking at eggs n crab sticks 😢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.