Keepingupwithkirstylea #11 found a man but keeping it quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she doesn’t like gravy or stuffing they are playing a huge part in her ‘diet’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Considering she doesn’t like gravy or stuffing they are playing a huge part in her ‘diet’
Much prefer a balled up Linda Mccarthney sausage even though its more cals 😂😂 tell me you guys remember that! Don't like stuffing 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣
She’s defo a KP fan type

The breakfast, I find it really off putting seeing loads of shite to have for breakfast it would make me want to vomit. Why doesn’t she just have some porridge or toast and jam without all the extra cups of shite.
Me too, 489 calories on two crumpets and a load of pointless liquid why is she having a meal replacement WITH a meal!??

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion

A love struck Kirst is such a bore bring back your hip thrusts on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh man, today’s collage. She took a cleverly angled selfie the other morning so now she’s flogging that one to death.

And the comment? YOUR living your best life. Argggghhhhhhhhh, I learnt basic English grammar in primary school, why didn’t these muppets?

And she’s put the gifted compression dress as pic 3 as if it was ages ago ..... it was weeks ago you giant lump, we see you 👀

• Haha
Only 2 comments on her transformation pic, are people finally starting to see through her?

I noticed that too, that compression dress as a before pic 🙈 christ 🙄 see if she put as much effort into losing weight as pretending she has! 😂 That last picture is a very cleverly angled one and she does look really slim in it but it's not accurate of how she really looks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.