KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t wish to offend anyone that may like these but duck me, deep down Kate is such a chav. These are hideous 🤦🏼‍♀️
(She’s got matching tracksuits for the girls for those that don’t follow)

6F46A333-98B4-4E33-A464-E5E09AE20B8A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t wish to offend anyone that may like these but duck me, deep down Kate is such a chav. These are hideous 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 989255
She’s very gypsified in her taste in clothes. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the girls dressed in anything and thought, oh that’s nice, I wonder where it’s from (I have a young daughter)

Reactions: 11

View attachment 989255
Only deep down? She likes to think she's all high and mighty but you've only gotta scratch the jaffa to let the chaviness out

The mother....enough said 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jaffa Kate has classic binge/purge mentality. Her purging is exercise and bfeeding her growing circle of baines.

Reactions: 4
She’s 3, turning 4 in May. So she will have a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a baby all born in May/June!
How could I forget this she's practically the same age as my son 😄 wow she's going to be busy... or rather her mother is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh sorry, I meant Alan.

Has she just turned one? I just find it hard tk believe she has the language skills that Kate makes out she has tbh.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.