KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only goes to church to get her kids christened. Bit of a joke really considering she's a Catholic and R.E Teacher
She’s not an RE teacher. She’s a primary school teacher and they teach all subjects. I teach RE in high school (catholic) and I’m not religious in the sense you’re meaning.

Reactions: 4
I think she is quite religious as she met Sean on a religious retreat to Lourdes

Reactions: 3
I think she is quite religious as she met Sean on a religious retreat to Lourdes
If the religious retreat to Lourdes is anything like the ones I know of, all the young ones went along to help the sick during the day and party/ get blind drunk under age at night! It was like a holiday with all your friends before you were old enough to go to Magaluf! Of course, I don’t recall what age Kate and Sean met so may be a different case for them.

Reactions: 6
If the religious retreat to Lourdes is anything like the ones I know of, all the young ones went along to help the sick during the day and party/ get blind drunk under age at night! It was like a holiday with all your friends before you were old enough to go to Magaluf! Of course, I don’t recall what age Kate and Sean met so may be a different case for them.
This is exactly what my Lourdes trip was like 😂

• Haha
Blimey, mine wasn’t 😬

Reactions: 1
I’ve just got to Windermere !
Ooh will I see Kate … my husband thought I was raged when I told him an insta hun was here maybe I could spot her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taking bets on who has paid for her Windermere trip,
Ninny Jane & Jaffa Mark: 2-1
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeannn: 50-1
Tesco #ad 10-1

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The size of her in her last stories 😳 glad to see she’s sticking to her usual of gaining 7 stone while pregnant then yo-yo dieting it off afterwards 🙄 so healthy.

Oh she’s off work again, so she’s dicking around on Instagram baking oats with Lotus Biscoffi, doing pregnancy Q&A’s and labelling spice jars 🙄 surely she could deliver some lessons online to her class pupils so that they have even a small level of consistency??!!
Bet the parents of her pupils are fecking livid, hope they raise it with the school governors

Reactions: 7
Oh she’s off work again, so she’s dicking around on Instagram baking oats with Lotus Biscoffi, doing pregnancy Q&A’s and labelling spice jars 🙄 surely she could deliver some lessons online to her class pupils so that they have even a small level of consistency??!!
Bet the parents of her pupils are fecking livid, hope they raise it with the school governors
why is she off work? Can’t be on maternity leave yet surely?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.