KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry, I meant Alan.

Has she just turned one? I just find it hard tk believe she has the language skills that Kate makes out she has tbh.
She did exactly the same with Dave, she used to type out all these elaborate sentences that she apparently said yet never filmed them and if she ever did you could barely understand a word she said and she was joining one or two words not speaking in sentences.

Reactions: 7
She did exactly the same with Dave, she used to type out all these elaborate sentences that she apparently said yet never filmed them and if she ever did you could barely understand a word she said and she was joining one or two words not speaking in sentences.
If she wasn't lying we'd have had about 300 stories by now with her showing off 😴

Reactions: 3
I still can't believe Kate wore this on her hen do! You can see she has no underwear at all on as the dress is completely see through apart from a few lace modesty patches. Her profile is open, it is not professional and it shouldn't be tolerated in her job as a teacher.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I still can't believe Kate wore this on her hen do! You can see she has no underwear at all on as the dress is completely see through apart from a few lace modesty patches. Her profile is open, it is not professional and it shouldn't be tolerated in her job as a teacher.
I feel that this is a bit of a stretch, she’s still a human who’s allowed to enjoy life outside of teachering. Altho I do agree that she shouldn’t have an open profile as all of my teacher friends are completely locked down. Don’t come at me, that’s just my thinkings on this Sunday morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I feel that this is a bit of a stretch, she’s still a human who’s allowed to enjoy life outside of teachering. Altho I do agree that she shouldn’t have an open profile as all of my teacher friends are completely locked down. Don’t come at me, that’s just my thinkings on this Sunday morning 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. I don't think the dress is too bad and it's a bit Handmaids Tail to suggest she shouldnt wear this on her hen do. I think she should make her insta private for her breastfeeding photos because there's weirdos out there, but it's not a sexual thing that needs to be hidden and shamed.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I don't think the dress is too bad and it's a bit Handmaids Tail to suggest she shouldnt wear this on her hen do. I think she should make her insta private for her breastfeeding photos because there's weirdos out there, but it's not a sexual thing that needs to be hidden and shamed.
I wrote it wrong. Its fine she wanted to wear it but she should have a much more private platform or not post that content on her open platform due to the nature of her job. I work in the NHS and we are told about our social media as you are considered "always on stage" and I think as a teacher it should be the same.

Reactions: 8
i can’t believe anyone would wear that dress fullstop. It’s disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wrote it wrong. Its fine she wanted to wear it but she should have a much more private platform or not post that content on her open platform due to the nature of her job. I work in the NHS and we are told about our social media as you are considered "always on stage" and I think as a teacher it should be the same.
Teachers are told that. What they post on social media reflects the school too… her head teacher must be the most laid back. Especially for a Catholic school.

Reactions: 7
As someone in the education profession, I would be horrified if my profile looked like hers and my employers and parents of the children I teach could see those posts.
Yes she is allowed a life and the toleration is a bit far fetched however many schools have policies in place which says something about the use of social media. It’s not appropriate to a professional image, and should be made private. But she won’t be, because how else would she get freebies?!
It’s clear asos however, that she doesn’t value her profession and would much rather be a stay at home influencer. She likes a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if Sean is going to be bitterly disappointed for a third time again or not? v curious to see if she has a boy this time.... I stopped following her probs after the second was born. I'm v tired of the telling ppl how much I run, post my dinners for likes, pregnant, cry about weight gain, tell ppl I run, post food on IG again. Borrrrriinnnnggggggg

Reactions: 5
Glad to see she’s on full on pregnancy binge mode with that take away, true to form as ever. Also those enormous coffees she gets every morning as well as having about 300/400 calories also cost about a fiver, she must have money to burn, I really don’t understand how they afford the life they lead 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I imagine their mortgage is only about £500 a month and they’ll be on just short of £2k a month each… plus mummy and daddy’s drug money
Edit to add: and the income from those really successful Tesco ADs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
That cheese in the burgers and the macaroni cheese and the milkshakes loaded with squirty cream won’t do her ‘dairy intolerance’ and ‘dairy cough’ any good

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.