KeepingKate #6 Breastfeeding isn’t a personality trait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's announced the baby is due in May (again!). Oh, what a surprise Kate I bet your employers love you:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She’s def gagging for this to be a boy eh?!!

Does anyone follow Leanne.db who actually wrote ‘I thought I was destined to just be a boy mum’ then went mental when folk said it was rude and said folk took offence so easily! Errr use of ‘just’ is a horrendous!

What is her weird obsession with May/June babies?

Bet the school she works at love her for being on maternity leave 3 times in 3/4 years 😩🤣

Reactions: 4
What is her weird obsession with May/June babies?

Bet the school she works at love her for being on maternity leave 3 times in 3/4 years 😩🤣
When people only ever have babies during one month of the year I always just assume they only ever have sex once a year, august is their anniversary 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's announced the baby is due in May (again!). Oh, what a surprise Kate I bet your employers love you:rolleyes:
Bet they all eye rolled! I have a feeling this one will be a boy and will gush about it forever!

It’s annoyed me she’s shared that post about women giving birth when she managed to have a partner and doula and broke the rules with her family. It’s absolutely not right what the government have done and women have been let down but those in glass houses Kate

Reactions: 20
It’s annoyed me she’s shared that post about women giving birth when she managed to have a partner and doula and broke the rules with her family. It’s absolutely not right what the government have done and women have been let down but those in glass houses Kate
I think you mean Katie… it seems she’s always been a fan of changing names looking at that scan picture.

She seems to forget that she broke the rules and manipulated them to benefit her when she’s preaching about the government. Pot kettle black springs to mind.

Reactions: 8
I think you mean Katie… it seems she’s always been a fan of changing names looking at that scan picture.

She seems to forget that she broke the rules and manipulated them to benefit her when she’s preaching about the government. Pot kettle black springs to mind.
Can't nosy at this I'm blocked 🙄

Omg I’ve written so many messages to her but can’t hit send!
How dare she compare herself to those that birthed alone!!! She had her ducking husband and a doula!
I had to birth without my mum, yes I had my husband but our baby was years of infertility and all I wanted was to share it with my mum but no!

Reactions: 9
Preaching about having a scan on her own yet only 13 days later she gives birth in hospital with her husband and doula at her side. Fuckin rule breaking at its finest. witch.

Reactions: 13
This is probably the most horrible thing I've ever said but do you think she likes being pregnant as she has such food / weight issues where it gives her a chance to just get huge and not care or worry and have something to attribute it to instead of her just unchanging inability to lose weight and keep it off and have really good self control?

Reactions: 10
This is probably the most horrible thing I've ever said but do you think she likes being pregnant as she has such food / weight issues where it gives her a chance to just get huge and not care or worry and have something to attribute it to instead of her just unchanging inability to lose weight and keep it off and have really good self control?
Not to mention she will be fawned over by all the hun followers at the same time

Reactions: 2
I just think she's obsessed with breastfeeding. As soon as she stops with one baby, she gets pregnant to start again. The photos she posts actually make me sick, no need whatsoever to show everyone and considering she is a teacher she should have more respect for herself.

Reactions: 5
I think she's got some sort of weird mindset where she binges while pregnant then uses breast feeding to lose weight. Which is bizarre because you don't always lose weight while BF. She absolutely loves the attention of it all, but can't really be arsed with the kids

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.