KeepingKate #5 Begging for help so the baby naps, still running despite a prolapse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s just no way she wouldn’t have known!

May I also just add, that nursery is really bloody expensive. My son only goes one day a week as that’s all we can afford but that’s still £50 for the day! Hats off to you all paying hundreds and hundreds a month!

Reactions: 2
There’s just no way she wouldn’t have known!

May I also just add, that nursery is really bloody expensive. My son only goes one day a week as that’s all we can afford but that’s still £50 for the day! Hats off to you all paying hundreds and hundreds a month!
yep! My little one goes full time at £54 a day. Bill each month is £1192 😳. I don’t think about it now and just pay. Very much on countdown to school a year in September 🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What an odd thing to lie about! She clearly is talking out of her arse, but like what’s the point?
She is probably on the beg and pleading poverty, then in the next breathe she is saying she’s earned ££££ four figures being an FM #businessowner, hope you enjoy paying the tax on that KK 🙌🏼😂

Reactions: 3
I dropped down to 4 days at work to help ease the cost a little, although I earn way more than that so it doesn’t actually make sense financially but still.. I only work 4 days now :D luckily, my nursery is £40 a day. I think K lives in a cheaper area of the country so I would think hers is similar.
My friend who lives about half an hour from me pays £65 a day so it really does vary.

Reactions: 1
yep! My little one goes full time at £54 a day. Bill each month is £1192 😳. I don’t think about it now and just pay. Very much on countdown to school a year in September 🤗
Same- I pay over £900 a month for 4 days a week for my childminder. It would cost even more for a nursery (but I’m South London where it’s even pricier I believe!)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Same!! Why she shows that face on her watch I don’t know, it tells us nothing! Why not show your workout app?? Load of bull!!
Exactly this!! She never shows the actual workout or the running splits/pace. Just the face, which means jack tit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.