KeepingKate #4 forever comparing Dave and Alan and buying juice by the gallon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the orange goblin has shoe horned herself into some very stretchy size 12 jeans. She is tragic. Her whole life revolves around her weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see the orange goblin has shoe horned herself into some very stretchy size 12 jeans. She is tragic. Her whole life revolves around her weight.
Imagine being that shallow your life revolves around clothes sizes

Reactions: 6
They don’t even look comfortable, it’s a sad to think that her life is totally dependent on a clothes label size. Get the 14’s, be able to breathe and live life. Nobody sees your labels anyway- I never get the attraction, not only that but sizes vary so much Jaffa will only be fooling herself. Primark super stretchy jeans that cause a muffin top are not fitting!

Reactions: 6
Shoe horned 🤣

I bet it took her ages to get them on, they don’t look comfortable one bit.

Reactions: 5
Still on mine... but they look so uncomfy! There’s no rush to be a certain size by a certain time, especially at the risk of being cut in half- which these deffo do!
Oh yes I can see it. Sadly. Wish she wouldn’t put so much pressure on herself.

Imagine seeing your kids teacher in their bra 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus Christ those jeans are gonna burst! Hope the button pings off and hits Shaun in the face. You know the man who didn’t want a girl

If you are going to squeeze yourself into clothes don’t do it in Primark clothes 😭 that is a disaster waiting to happen 😶

Reactions: 3
Going off topic but what I hate the most is when she does her shopping hauls the way she pokes and touches everything. The same as boss mummy does! How she doesn’t have her own thread anymore is beyond me she’s unbearable

Reactions: 3
Going off topic but what I hate the most is when she does her shopping hauls the way she pokes and touches everything. The same as boss mummy does! How she doesn’t have her own thread anymore is beyond me she’s unbearable
Agreed!!! Their pokey fingers annoying me so much!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.