Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her insta post about being fed up with insta. This title is gonna make her feel greeeeeat 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Oh my god my eyes! How can she not see the camel toe! And the woe is me post is so predictable, just wants some arse licking ready for her being "back on plan"...

Reactions: 2
Kate if it makes you feel better I too am a diet-bleep .. I just don't contradict myself every single week in front of 30k people on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Is the baby walking yet? I know lauraemilysw and Kate had their babies at a similar time (with the same name) but Laura’s baby seems to be walking and a lot more advanced.

Is the baby walking yet? I know lauraemilysw and Kate had their babies at a similar time (with the same name) but Laura’s baby seems to be walking and a lot more advanced.
All children develop at different rates, they shouldn’t be compared on here or anywhere else?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't follow either of these anymore but I visit their pages every now and again to give context to the messages on this site. I agree... A part of me thinks that there's real similarities between Kate's parenting and Boss Mummy's. Both children are 'well dressed' and look the part but their mothers spend their lives either standing on a set of scales or looking into a screen. Very self indulgent, all for show and not natural caregivers. I know Instagram is only a snap shot into their lives but it's definitely an insight into their qualities and what they value. Children develop at different rates BUT there are milestones that are considered within the normal limits. You'd think Kate would be clued up on child development being a teacher and all...

Reactions: 6
I don't follow either of these anymore but I visit their pages every now and again to give context to the messages on this site. I agree... A part of me thinks that there's real similarities between Kate's parenting and Boss Mummy's. Both children are 'well dressed' and look the part but their mothers spend their lives either standing on a set of scales or looking into a screen. Very self indulgent, all for show and not natural caregivers. I know Instagram is only a snap shot into their lives but it's definitely an insight into their qualities and what they value. Children develop at different rates BUT there are milestones that are considered within the normal limits. You'd think Kate would be clued up on child development being a teacher and all...
I don’t follow either of them either I just think commenting on a child’s development isn’t right. How do you know the child doesn’t have a learning delay of some kind that hasn’t been disclosed to the followers or even diagnosed? Like I say, I don’t follow and haven’t seen the child but even if I had I wouldnt comment on it.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow either of them either I just think commenting on a child’s development isn’t right. How do you know the child doesn’t have a learning delay of some kind that hasn’t been disclosed to the followers or even diagnosed? Like I say, I don’t follow and haven’t seen the child but even if I had I wouldnt comment on it.
Yeah fair enough. I take it back!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.