Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, he's at risk as he is still working. She's happy for him to trapse to aldi and asda to get all the food she wants. He could pick it up anywhere and take it into the hospital. The NHS workers are putting them sleves at risk everyday for us, and I doubt they will have just flippenly gone lets ban birthing partners but they need to do what they can to protect everyone.

I totally appreciate that giving birth alone is unthinkable, but the midwives will be there and its to protect everyone.
She’s happy to traipse to the supermarket herself. She lucky she‘s got a decent headteacher who’s letting her stay at home. I know plenty of pregnant women still working, including NHS staff.

Reactions: 5
Even if there wasn't a world wide catastrophic emergency, Kate would find something to moan about and feel hard done by. Counting her blessings and being grateful has never been her strong point.

Reactions: 7
She clearly takes the mick at work. I work in a school and have always wondered what her school would think about her absence rate for morning sickness/ appointments/ maternity after just qualifying etc. It wouldn't go down too well where I work and that's just what I see on instagram!

Reactions: 1
Such a shame she hasn’t kept us up to date with how much weight she has piled on during this pregnancy, I was expecting for us to all place bets! She is a beast who has no control, you would have thought she learnt the first time round.
Blaming her being swollen and having water retention... no Kate just stop shoving your mouth with cookies then I’m sure all that will go away!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god the shopping hauls. No one cares.

also, why is he going to two supermarkets?! Is that ESSENTIAL shopping Kate? No it bleeping isn’t you moron

Reactions: 8
Struggling to see how that shop would feed 3 people for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a week?

Why does she need an ASDA delivery slot? Sean is more than capable of going out and getting shopping. They should be for people that have no option but to do shopping online i.e. whole families that are isolating, single people or elderly that are isolating and have no support. Not Kate because she has to draw her husband pictures of what she wants despite the fact it’s the same things EVERY week 🤯

Reactions: 8
Also what the duck do they eat? There isn’t anything to make a meal there? Very few vegetables and a couple of chicken breasts?! Didn’t see any Greek yoghurt this week either

That’s what happens when you marry a man-child who only wants a boy baby. She is so dense. No place for food hauls in this environment (unless you are doing it for neighbours or food banks, and even then it’s annoying)

Thread suggestion - Keeping Kate #3 Dense in so many ways.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why is he going to aldi and Asda, just deal with what the one supermarket has and get over it. Her and Bav are the reason we aren’t doing lockdown we’ll 🤬

Reactions: 6
Why is he going to aldi and Asda, just deal with what the one supermarket has and get over it. Her and Bav are the reason we aren’t doing lockdown we’ll 🤬
Totally agree! I have to shop for my disabled father as well as my own family, I shop in Asda, he prefers Lidl but I refuse to do both! Obviously normally I would but not at the moment, it’s risky enough going to one place let alone here there and everywhere

The most boring haul of all time. Everything is for Sean or Dave (Evelyn) the only thing for herself to eat for the week is the tomato soup & bread that she’s eating now🤣 £55 and she’s so impressed?! There’s 3 chicken fillets, no meat and a little bit of veg. They must live on chocolate😂

I get the feeling that this is a food haul for the gram only....what she wants people to think they eat....there’ll be bags of sweets/ready meals/junk out of shot, or the baby clothes her mum dropped off were in amongst the food she brought for them....there has to be. I look at that and it’s like an episode of ready steady cook....there isnt a meal to be made there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t give a duck about her shopping hauls every single week. Why is this all she posts anymore?

Some people are struggling to go to a shop at the minute and here she is saying Seans been to god knows how many and showing off all her food.

duck. Off. You. bleep.

Reactions: 7
The most boring haul of all time. Everything is for Sean or Dave (Evelyn) the only thing for herself to eat for the week is the tomato soup & bread that she’s eating now🤣 £55 and she’s so impressed?! There’s 3 chicken fillets, no meat and a little bit of veg. They must live on chocolate😂
don’t forget the chocolate buttons, sugary cereal, overpriced juice squirty things (what’s wrong with water 🤷🏽‍♀️) and the pack of biscuits that were more than likely for her to scoff and use very limited on the rocky road 🐳 🐷

I couldn’t give a duck about her shopping hauls every single week. Why is this all she posts anymore?

Some people are struggling to go to a shop at the minute and here she is saying Seans been to god knows how many and showing off all her food.

duck. Off. You. bleep.
Word! Family of seven here and REALLY struggling at the minute not being able to get out and shop after my youngest fell poorly. It’s a nightmare we are very limited with help. Sick of seeing bloody shopping hauls from these influencers who can all go out either showing off utter shite they’ve been to buy or had delivered when they don’t need sodding delivery slots!
Rant over as you all were......🤪

Reactions: 5
Word! Family of seven here and REALLY struggling at the minute not being able to get out and shop after my youngest fell poorly. It’s a nightmare we are very limited with help. Sick of seeing bloody shopping hauls from these influencers who can all go out either showing off utter shite they’ve been to buy or had delivered when they don’t need sodding delivery slots!
Rant over as you all were......🤪
Thank you 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 My point exactly! Hope your youngest is ok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.