Keelies Journey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... don’t get me wrong, she doesn’t annoy me THAT much.

But I just had to ask... does anyone else find her stories so awkward to watch? She’s clearly not a natural at it and it’s just like stating the obvious constantly ‘this is my
White top, soooo... it’s like white... and has...um...arms’ :ROFLMAO:

https://www.instagram.com/keelies.journey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thinks she’s better than everyone else. Unfollowed her ages ago when I had a clear out of anyone flogging Skinny Coffee. She never replies unless you’re one of the elite with a big following.

Reactions: 8
I've noticed that too. She kind of jerks her body forward and swings about. I was watching videos in work last week but couldn't have sound on - she was trying on clothes and they say she was jerking forward, stroking her hair and pointing her fingers looked like she was in a rap video. She annoys me, totally ignorant if you aren't a big account.

Reactions: 1
I do quite like her but she annoys me when she pulls her clothes constantly when showing off what she’s bought.

Also, she’s always going on really fancy holidays and shopping ALL the time - she’s a recently qualified teacher! Although she will have got paid a big chunk tax free when she trained because she’s a Chemistry teacher. They get like 25k to train. I’ve been teaching for 5 years and am now Head of Department but I feel like I still don’t have enough money to constantly shop and go on swanky holidays like she does 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m on the verge of unfollowing. The amount of clothes she’s either buying or receiving is starting to get a bit gross. I wonder how many get sent back? Also her outfit today for a school trip didn’t really seem appropriate. Like I know it’s warm but it just didn’t seem practical at all.

Reactions: 4
She's a nice girl but her stories are boring

Breakfast
OOTD
Coffee
Dinner
(all with over the top filters/editing that make the food look inedible)

Then once a week she'll spice things up and do 1,000 stories of a haul try-on in the mirror. Snore.

Reactions: 2
I really liked her up until about 2/3 months ago when her stories went into 100% extra mode and the fashion sense went a bit.. downhill. 🤷‍♀️

I’m on the verge of unfollowing. The amount of clothes she’s either buying or receiving is starting to get a bit gross. I wonder how many get sent back? Also her outfit today for a school trip didn’t really seem appropriate. Like I know it’s warm but it just didn’t seem practical at all.
Seen that myself. She works with teens fgs

Seen that myself. She works with teens fgs
She teaches secondary right?! Perhaps I’m out of date but seems like it would be better to wear something more mature and practical working in a school rather than sandals and a floaty dress

Anyone wonder where her money comes from? She's a teacher, has her own place (presume rent) and goes on so so many holidays a year, and they arent cheap breaks!

Unfollowed her a while ago. Actually couldnt understand why she has that many followers.

Reactions: 5
I’d never heard of her and to be honest having jsir checked I think her followers could be fake as she gets so few likes or comments. Probably paid for them

A few years ago I called her out because she was snap chatting while driving and she told me to f*** off! Great example as a teacher!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A few years ago I called her out because she was snap chatting while driving and she told me to f*** off! Great example as a teacher!
She's an hole. Asks where to find things or reccomendations etc but can't be bothered to reply thanks when you tell her. Dull, smug, rude, full of herself and arselicks the bigger accounts

Shocking for anyone to drive and snap but especially a teacher. I’m unfollowing now for sure, I can’t follow anyone that puts others lives at risk and be an hole about it. Am prob doing it at the right time so I don’t have to see her smug pictures from Bali.

Her account is purely to make money.
She posts the holidays and trips so she has something to post and so she can show off and everything else is an ad or to keep brands interested so she can keep mugging people off.

She has become vacuous and money-grabbing. I would be so sad if she was my kid’s teacher, she seems to think school is a fashion parade

She’s off to Bali for 3 weeks. I am jealous.

But I wish she’d stop being so fidgety in her stories. Makes me cringe.

• Wow
Yes would love to be in Bali myself! She's bought a house and put the estate agents photo on her stories, has the estate agents board in it so 2 seconds and you can find the house online. Is this woman dopey or does she just not care. She's a teacher and has an open profile. Is nothing sacred anymore? I work with teens and wouldn't dream of putting all my info online. But I suppose she's young herself and from a generation that just shares everything online

Reactions: 2